Tolumbines and livescience

I’m enjoying myself more than is quite reasonable, but my questions are genuine, and there’s a decent discussion in here somewhere. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you, @Mulberry’s move was a good call, and I do request @Brandi you please keep posts like this in your Journal, your experiences are unusual and are not tutorial-like as such, so this way you can blog them and be read by people who wish to follow along with you, without those who may not understand needing to comment.

The forum does not discriminate against any sex, perceived gender identity, or other identitarian concept, many of us lead unusual lifestyles or have self-concepts that would baffle ordinary people, so there is no need to be concerned regarding that nor dismiss someone’s words on the assumption they are “hateful” towards you for reasons of identity politics.

If you are concerned a post has broken a rule, please use the flag function beneath the 3 dots … at the bottom of the post, that will privately send a Staff message to have the post checked out, and means you do not need to waste time replying. :+1: