Today's concoctions

I was setting up Clauneck space in my kitchen as I believe he wanted (:scream: awkward means I’ll have to cover it up if any one comes in). And began mixing herbs for aromatic incenses
For My other I have
Cinnamon
Nutmeg
1/4 to the volume rosehip
1/8 to the volume eggshell

For Clauneck
Mint
Basil
1/4 to the volume celery seed
1/4 to the volume eggshell
1/8 to the volume juniper berries that you’ve already powdered

Belial
Wanted a shot of black coffee with dash of cinnamon

Comfort Tea
Red Clover
Callander
Pinch Rosehip
1/8 Damiana

This tea is not suitable if you are experiencing liw blood pressure or dizzy / vertigo due to the properies in and amount per volume of Red Clover

Just a useful:
If your not affording skin carr all the time a quick face cleanse is ti wash ot with you used Matcha tea bag then rinse
Then mist face with copper colloid liquid -if you have it.
Followed by spray misting with silver colloid. The silver is nice at night if you don’t want to be creamy all the time. Its also useful on Arms et c its a natural antibacterial which can be ingedted at 5mls daily … 《or not… or use ut to spray on your toy as a way for cleaning it after washing it.》
Have fun let me know if anyone experiments with the incense

4 Likes

Do certain demons tell you what they prefer you to use? Or do you base this off of research?

1 Like

Well I already have practical knowledge of some herbs and spices. I knew Clauneck was liked as liking mint. But the rest was what i felt in that moment what I was sensingand yes coffee cinnamon was Belial idea

4 Likes

They like a lot cinnamon. Its a must have :rofl:

1 Like

Really. @Rav I had no idea ig was a must but now you mentioned it its earthy spice scents as opposed to the tang of blood. But nit of blood in a nice medium red – well during evocation i discovered that its quite tastey

1 Like