To whoever has Cursed me!

For months I have had some sort of suspicious paranoia of someone planning something horrible towards me. Well it looks like my fears have been proven correct. Indeed, someone has placed a curse upon me. a fairly weak curse in terms of intent to cause one to die as I still yet live, but it has interfered with some delicate workings I was trying to obtain, something that would have caused me a great deal of joy has been lost. While I am one to not care about loss as I am use to it by now… the fact that someone has deliberately been the cause of some sort of suffering has angered me greatly.

However, I am one who is willing to allow such insults to be forgotten, granted restitution or the ceasing of continued insults are given. I have thought of who and what possible reason to curse me… and it has dawned on me, perhaps I was less than nice to one or perhaps even when I allowed access to my library someone perhaps a particular author of said books (although I have ceased giving such information out) was mad and thus decided to try and punish me. Whatever the reasons, someone with enough skill to cause a curse on me, someone who was able to attack me despite not having a photo, and knowing my real name as I use a alias (or perhaps they are talented enough to figure it out) albeit perhaps not a good one. So I have come to believe it was someone on this forum who has caused the curse.

Be that as it may, I ask that this attack cease and its curse be lifted. I am already doing the work myself to protect myself but if the attacker is not willing to undo the damage he/she has caused then that leaves me to no choice but to find out their identity and when I do… I will not be merciful. Whoever you are if you are reading this then know this. As a cosmic and moral nihilist, life means nothing to me, even my own… and yours would certainly mean even less.

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:4867”]For months I have had some sort of suspicious paranoia of someone planning something horrible towards me. Well it looks like my fears have been proven correct. Indeed, someone has placed a curse upon me. a fairly weak curse in terms of intent to cause one to die as I still yet live, but it has interfered with some delicate workings I was trying to obtain, something that would have caused me a great deal of joy has been lost. While I am one to not care about loss as I am use to it by now… the fact that someone has deliberately been the cause of some sort of suffering has angered me greatly.

However, I am one who is willing to allow such insults to be forgotten, granted restitution or the ceasing of continued insults are given. I have thought of who and what possible reason to curse me… and it has dawned on me, perhaps I was less than nice to one or perhaps even when I allowed access to my library someone perhaps a particular author of said books (although I have ceased giving such information out) was mad and thus decided to try and punish me. Whatever the reasons, someone with enough skill to cause a curse on me, someone who was able to attack me despite not having a photo, and knowing my real name as I use a alias (or perhaps they are talented enough to figure it out) albeit perhaps not a good one. So I have come to believe it was someone on this forum who has caused the curse.

Be that as it may, I ask that this attack cease and its curse be lifted. I am already doing the work myself to protect myself but if the attacker is not willing to undo the damage he/she has caused then that leaves me to no choice but to find out their identity and when I do… I will not be merciful. Whoever you are if you are reading this then know this. As a cosmic and moral nihilist, life means nothing to me, even my own… and yours would certainly mean even less.[/quote]

Who cursed you?

I wont talk nice words this time. If you were actually capable of dealing with this you’d have done that MONTHS ago as when shit started.

Stop your childish bragging and help yourself out, pay Euoi or TWF for a reading to sort out if you were actually cursed, which btw, might not even be the case, you feel so imbalanced that its perhaps your Universe purging some shit you were either unable or negligent to deal off on your own.

Its no rocket science to figure you lost a girl, and seems like you struggled to have her in first place. I bet you did self-sabbotage.

Again, help yourself.

Like I PM’d you, Q. 30 in the Book Of Fate gives a y/n answer on the question “Have I any, or many, enemies in (insert group of people).”

Because confirmation bias is never switched off once you entertain the idea of a curse. :wink:

All u guys that do death magic are wasting your time. You might fuck the person up alittle bit. But if it’s not the persons time they won’t die. There’s no way that the persons guardian would let that happen. We are all on a mission and we don’t die until it’s complete. Sometimes it’s not black magick that’s fucking you up. 9 times out of 10 it’s us and our attitudes toward people and situations that are doing it. You and your negative thoughts. I believe in the systems that I practice. But sometimes I feel it’s me tricking myself into focusing my attention and intent to get what I want. Our minds are more powerful then any demon our angel.

Its kind of funny that an illiterate, AK wielding Mujaheddin can override that “Its not their time yet” caveat while blowing away entire villages, but an educated, potent, practicing magician can’t, using tried, tested, and proven magickal methods. Although it does explain that scene in The Matrix where all the bullets just come to a dead stop a foot and a half from Neo, eh? Not his time indeed!

Its kind of funny that an illiterate, AK wielding Mujaheddin can override that “Its not their time yet” caveat while blowing away entire villages, but an educated, potent, practicing magician can’t, using tried, tested, and proven magickal methods. Although it does explain that scene in The Matrix where all the bullets just come to a dead stop a foot and a half from Neo, eh? Not his time indeed![/quote]

Exactly… If you can kill a person with bullet, how the fuck would it be suddenly impossible to do with magic? makes no sense, and sounds more like beliefs to me.

Sorry but that’s a lame answer. If you can kill a person with a bullet you can kill them with magick? If it’s not their time they won’t die. Killing someone just because they pissed you off is wrong. You don’t ever ask a spirit to kill someone. Just ask for justice. The spirit decides ultimately. If you think about really think! If your calling a spirit that will just kill because they like to do it. Why would you want to call that energy into your life. Only you know the answer and you can say what you want on here. But anyone that isn’t justified doing that. I can guarantee you doesnt have good things happening for them. So go ahead keep calling them. I’ll say it again if it’s not their time. All ur doing is fucking yourself.

I don’t know why you see shooting,butchering,or beating people to death as any different than attacking them with different manner - its all directing deathly amount of certain energy against them.

I’m not in the mood for arguing a lot so people who see what i see will know what i mean, and people who don’t just wont - and that’s it. But i look this from a metaphysical perspective.

Call me a snob for it i don’t care.

1 Like

If death magic doesn’t exist how to explain that a member of my family got diagnosed with stage 2 cancer suddenly and died two weeks later?
There is a whole church congregation that I know hates me deeply and I recently won a legal battle against them. I really think that maybe they are doing nasty curses against me.

1 Like

This thread is seven years old, and the person you are replying to hasn’t posted in over a year so they are unlikely to respond.

1 Like