To what extent can spirits heal?

Raphael won’t heal certain “natural” processes, but he did refer me to Marbas for something, and he can… dunno. I’m not saying any one spirit can do all things for everyone, there seem to be differences between us of whatever kind that make some work better with us, than others.

My eyesight isn’t terrible, I’m not blind thankfully lol. My eyes are probably something like 15/10, so my left eye is still ok without glasses, problem is that if I keep using it it will get worse, and I hate glasses with a vengeance -I keep losing them, breaking them and just all round hate wearing them (I get bad eye strain too). I have a pretty healthy diet, spinach is generally a big one for me -since it helps stimulate eye growth, but I can only eat so many carrots…not really a fan. So I’m not looking for a expadential heal to the extent that I’m going from blind to 20/20, just a boost on my not so perfect vision.

I mean, I could be wrong but isn’t there many stories about Raphael healing the blind in Christianty? I think there’s an incident in the Dead Sea scrolls as well, so if there is any mythical basis in that it should be theoretically possible. The only way to surely find out is to just jump in and ask both entities and see the results, so I do plan on doing that in the next few days -I’m actually going to open Marbas’ sigil now and ask, so I might post something in the next hour or so.

Here’s an interesting thing to discuss though, what if I were to evoke both entities at the same time and send them both to heal my eyes? I remember EA said that certain goals -baneful magic especially, but other types too, need to be attacked more aggressively in order to succeed. Would the result be more effective if I evoked Marbas AND Raphael?

[quote=“valkarath, post:2, topic:7832”]I’m still new to the practice of ritual magick, so I don’t have a ton of first hand experience working with the spirits directly. But I do have several years of working with energy healing under my belt and some personal experiences I can share.

While I was learning a form of energy healing, I saw spines, shoulders, and hips align without physical contact. It was a measurable physical effect. I also felt my own bones and cartilage shift in my knee without physical contact.

A few months ago, my right shoulder started hurting. I thought it was muscle and ligament damage, but I just couldn’t stretch it out and the pain was sharp when I moved it the wrong way.

I realized a few weeks ago, it was actually dislocated. It was popped out of joint, the ball sitting to the front of the joint. You could see and feel the muscles bulging above it.

I’ve had to wait to get a doctor appointment for it, so I decided to perform a little energy work myself before I fell asleep at night.

The third night of the energy work, I woke up slightly and touched it gently with my fingertips. It popped right back in place with no physical pressure. I could hear the pop with my physical ears and I definitely felt it. lol

Honestly, I think I was woken up to witness it. That’s a part of my own journey.

Also, you can check out this experience thread to see some interesting experiences I had with combining energy healing with spirits and my experience working with Raphael. He definitely created a physical effect in my world that day. :slight_smile:

I wrote that thread on 5/23/2016, so the healing took place on 5/22/2016. I talked to her yesterday and she is still experiencing diminished pain.

I had the idea for a healing talisman charged by Raphael pop into my head today, so that’s something I’m going to work toward for her.[/quote]

Thank you so much for sharing this! I had read some wonderful testimonials about people recovering from incurable diseases with energy healing but I never thought it was actually capable of moving body parts like bones, ligaments etc… I was persuaded this was impossible. Not long ago I was on an energy healing websites where they offered distance healing with energy but they specified that for example, in the case of a sciatica which would be caused by a bone compressing the nerve, then the bone had to first be put back into place before energy healing to take place. This implied that energy healing alone could not move a bone… If anyone has more information about energy healing moving body parts I’d be very interested.

1 Like

Raphael TOLD ME to summon Marbas to help with something, I can’t get into details but he actually recommended this, so I vote a strong YES.

Also, try the Raphael Mantra Wrap - I got an eye infection a few weeks ago when some grit got in my eye, I lay down doing this until I slept (I found it quite soporific and relaxing to do, wrapping round my eye) and then in the morning woke up to find it had totally healed and my eye was back to normal.

I can now vouch for that mantra, although only doing it momentarily on my good eye, I did notice a slight improvement in vision -it became sharper. I think I need to put more effort into it though (energy wise) as my vision went back to fuzzy after about 10 minuets, now I just need to work on getting it permanent.

Try doing that mantra until it runs constantly in your mind and you lose track of yourself. I had a very powerful experience when I did that before falling asleep one night.

Awesome update:

I have a strong suspicion that this links with the daily Ormus I’ve been taking everyday, but coupled with the Raphael mantra wrap I had an amazing experience this morning. I didn’t notice it at first -when I first woke up, but I went outside to get some early morning fresh air and my left eye (the one I had practiced the mantra on) was significantly sharper. To my very extreme surprise, I could read a car number plate from about 20ft away -which I definitely couldn’t do yesterday. I’m staying with parents for a while, and when I read it out my mother’s face was priceless lol, a classic “I’ll have whatever your having” face…

Just wanted to add another experience to this thread for people looking at in the future.

I’ve worked for a couple of weeks with Raphael on healing the muscle and ligament damage to my right shoulder. It was actually dislocated for a few months before I realized I couldn’t stretch it out and it was dislocated.

I started working the Raphael Mantra Wrap that Eva linked to above and it worked pretty well. After the first couple of times, I didn’t need to use the triangle visualization and just intoned Raphael a few times until he showed up.

The last few nights he’s waited until I’ve fallen asleep.

Last night, I woke up and my right forearm was sticking up at a 90 degree angle to the bed, my elbow laying against the mattress.

I saw a movement from the head of the bed out of the corner of my eye and glanced toward it. When I did, my forearm was forcibly jerked toward my head and I felt something snap inside the muscle in my shoulder and bicep.

The pain was intense and all I could do was breath for a minute, before I intoned Raphael and asked him to take away the pain. The pain eased after that. The entire experience lasted less than 3 minutes long.

I fell back into a peaceful sleep and when I woke up this morning, I’ve got more range of motion in my shoulder with less stiffness and less pain. Another week or two of “treatments” and I’m sure I’ll have full use of it again.

My best guess is he snapped some sort of lesion or tissue that had formed when it was dislocated. Not fun, but a great end result.

Thanks, Raphael. Appreciate you, brother.

2 Likes

As I see it, and as I’ve experienced it, to understand the aspect of healing and what happens during the actual process, you have to understand how energies work and have the ability to sense and feel the physical manifestation of spirits and energies activated. Otherwise it’s knowing, without understanding. You can’t pass down knowledge, without understanding it, right? The interpretation of what we experience is always on an individual level, but this is what I “know” of healing through my spirits:

The ability to sense and feel energies and spirits is often connected to the Head Chakra, or the Crown Chakra, as others might call it. It’s usually activated through a consistent pressure near the temples and most of the regions on the head, and it sometimes feels like you’re wearing a “tightened ring” on your head. If it’s activated, you will definitely know it.

Energies comes with many layers to it. You can see it, feel it, get emotionally attached to it and you can even communicate through it. The possibilities is almost limitless of what it can do for you.

A conscious energy, like a spirit or an entity, use the energy it possess to heal us, if the said spirit has the knowledge of healing. Whether the spirit is light, dark or a bit of both, doesn’t matter. What matters is what the spirit does with it’s powers to control the source of it’s own energy.

What energies are capable to do to heal us:

* Create HEAT.

* Create COLD.

* Create PRESSURE.

The abilities above is, as I see it, a necessity for a spirit to heal us. Acupuncture is also an effective method for a spirit to remove physical pain. Combine that with an excessive heat or cold, and it’s very effective.

http://m.b5z.net/i/u/6132664/i/acupuncture_mjq7.jpg

This is my experiences of healing, and my interpretations and understandings of how my own spirits works.

1 Like

The Archangel Raphaël taught me That Spirit can Heal to a Great extent but Many time the reason why The Healing is Difficult or Impossible is that the Person desiring to be Healed have subconsicous Block that prevent her Healing at the Conscious Level,

He Advise me to use the Huna Technic that Link, empower and Free the Subconscious, concsious and SupraConscious mind , so that all the Block can be Removed for a Succesful Healing

Here some info :

There is great book teaching it on the market.

1 Like

So basically, Hoʻoponopono is about chanting “mantra” which is going to clear things in your mind.

I hear that you are able to do that by repeating:

“Thank you, I love you, I’m sorry!”

… now, I never tried that but I did some research regard it… I guess I got it right?

I posted my take on that here because I take it a bit off-topic to the OP. :slight_smile:

For me the Huna Method i use is more complex then that,

i Read a book in French Called : ‘‘Huna le secret hawaien en Action’’ by Sylvie Doré and its taught how to Connect all your Subconscious, conscious and Supraconscious way in order to Heal yourself from any Past trauma and free your entire Being from bondage.

But yeah, repetition is part of it

[quote=“Mephistor, post:23, topic:7832”]For me the Huna Method i use is more complex then that,

i Read a book in French Called : ‘‘Huna le secret hawaien en Action’’ by Sylvie Doré and its taught how to Connect all your Subconscious, conscious and Supraconscious way in order to Heal yourself from any Past trauma and free your entire Being from bondage.

But yeah, repetition is part of it[/quote]

Mepth, can you elaborate a little bit on how that works? I think I have that english version of the book but don’t recall the process you mention here.

Thanks!
-Crush

Yeah for sure,
Lets say you want to Free yourself from Childhood Trauma that affect your Life now

You will use all the Aspect of your Mind yo heal yourself, For instance your would Find the Effect that this Trauma have on your Life on an Everyday Level. In the Same time you will start doing Visualisation with a Lot of Emotion in them concerning this Trauma (Visualise yourself Healed of it Know that your Healed) To Add the Subconscious in the Equation.

While you would work with the Supraconscious(God part of the Self) in the Way that fit you the Best(Sicne most people have a Different conception of what or who is god).

Its a bit hard to go into great detail since the Book is a Bit Lengthy

Can you tell me what spirits you used to do this?
i would appreciate it

It was more like a collective work from their part, since I was injured I could not perform any kind of magic but my last plea was to whatever spirit I worked with healing powers to help me get through that in exchange of a big bon fire with offerings. Most likely from my experience the spirits were of benevolent nature plus I had my Reiki master with me so it was a job on the “double”

Lady Eva answered superbly above. But she also said something in a reply to a similar post I made a while back. To paraphrase: “Magick works best when it uses natural mechanisms that the body already has in place. So far, it does not appear that the body has a mechanism in place to grow back a person’s limbs, etc.” So my thought is this: eyesight can be corrected through natural means. But if you get your legs blown off while fighting in a foreign war, don’t hold your breath. That is my conclusion, not Lady Eva’s.

Pulled this from a previous post–

This is the sigil of Mak’ta’lahn, from the Book of Azazel. Mak’ta’lahn is described therin as: “A master of mechanics. At face-value, this implies that he is able to fix that which is broken, wether made of metal or of flesh.” (found on page 142)

I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of this spirit in healing or “repairing” operations.

I had injured my left knee playing basketball, and many months later the knee was beginning to hurt during hiking, getting in and out of cars, even sitting cross legged for meditations. I was able to completely end the problem, and it never bothers me anymore.

Similarly, I had a constant metallic scent of blood in my nose for about half a week that would not leave. Not an injury per-se but still something wrong that needed to be healed. Since working with Mak’ta’lahn to remove the issue I’ve never had it again.

The most helpful working with Mak’ta’lahn I’ve conducted so far was in an effort to cure some sort of issue with my internal organs. Unlike the previous two mentioned problems this was very painful, my large intestines would fill with gas and swell up, my kidneys would get inflamed and also swell. The whole experience was like having a belt winched up around my internal organs. My belly area would swell up greatly and become firm to the touch like when a rubber balloon is over inflated. In the past the condition would come occasionally but the frequency was becoming too common. After working with Mak’ta’lahn I’ve never had these symptoms strike again.

Ive also worked with Mak’ta’lahn to repair other issues.

Its “too good to be true” right?

I used evocation in all of these workings, never was evocation to physical appearance required.

If you feel that a single evocation will not be enough to- for example- heal your eyesight, you can make an agreement with Mak’ta’lahn to evoke Him multiple times over multiple days; for example evoking him every day for nine days and receiving of His healing each day, focusing heavily on visualization of your goal. Hell, you could even make a short-term pact if you want.

I hope this helps.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Hail Azazel!

4 Likes

Raphael… yeh that sack of shit never helped me EVER. Jesus Christ… same fucking bullshit. GOD by whatever Tetragrammaton you use… fucking useless.
And I dare say all the “demonic” Nordic, Egyptian, tribal, and every spirit out there equally fucking useless when it comes to PHYSICAL maladies.

ALL EQUALLY WORTHLESS!

Why should they get even a nod when they can’t even work their part of deals? Ah, that’s right… not enough belief, faith, second sight, divination.

Retardo dreams of them mean shit and my mental psyche is what it is. When it comes to physical living breathing world… these shades beyond the veil are ethereal nothings. I’ve truly become fed up with their ineptness in all things and vague mumbo jumbo.

I call … they better come like the fucking dogs they are. They don’t… then they’re dead to me and I better NEVER EVER see them across the veil if I ever die.

Rip n tear.