To what extent are subliminals useful?

LOL, had to google ‘Discolorizations’ :rofl: . And yes, Vipassana Works! Probably the best purification method out there. And the limit is almost endless. U can even develop your perception/awareness and purify your body even upto atomic level, theoretically speaking. S.N Goenka is said to have achieved that.

2 Likes

Which one is better? Fucking a lot of pretty girls and becoming popular in chick’s circles or Making few Goddesses level Nymphs your obsessed sex-slave who’s beauty is to humans - what a miss universe’s beauty is to chimps?

1 Like

@Goku

I’d suggest you do both. We are humans and we need physical touch, intimacy, orgasms, friendships

I hate to admit it but even a man’s testosterone level plummets if he goes celibate for long periods i.e. Months… If I want to stay healthy I literally need sex to boost my natural testosterone levels.

It’s important for physical and mental health, but I wanted to become a great master in black magick and the ultimate black magician, who doesn’t need affection or sex from earthly beings.

I’m only human so I guess I have to adjust my goals a bit. I cannot ignore those facts.

So i’m preparing myself to enter the dating world, backed up with black magick and occult techniques to become the best man possible.

I’m gonna alter my appearance, improve dating / seduction skills / friends with benefits skills

3 Likes

Lmaoo let me give u a bit of advice then. The main Skill you need to pull any girl is “VIBE” . If you got the vibe or style you are GOOD. Then it’s a double combo if you got the words. Be witty & say less. These are the base ingredients. the strongest vibe for this to have is Charm. Be charming, now I know it’s very rare for somebody to have it naturally, but if you do vipassana meditation it will come sooner or later.

4 Likes

Not necessarily. IML stuff used to be great but now he’s rereleasing the same thing in newer versions because the original doesn’t work properly. Mls, BASE, US, DMSI. i used them all, (paid copy, not pirated), and only dmsi 3.0.1 gave any REAL results. And even then, the results left a lot to be desired but it’s a work in progress sub so I’ll give him that. But I spent $500 on BASE and didn’t get shit. I’m not the only one either.

So I’m a bit concerned that you are claiming there’s nobody better, because there are sub producers out there far more advanced than IML. Shannon has a little cult following, so I understand the die hard loyalty but there are people off of those forums who do not get results from subs, which IML fans don’t ever see.

Dmsi 3.3 has scripting in it to take away your free will. Let that sink in for a moment.

1 Like

@Nameless

I am currently testing out his newest DMSI version and the problem is subconsciouss fear, there are lots of people resisting the sub hardcore, like stonewalling resistance, the problem is he has to figure out what exactly is causing the fear and how to work around it. That’s why he’s coming out with update after update. I wasn’t aware that there are more advanced subliminal developer than Shannon / Indigo Mind Labs…

So forgive me, could you please recommend me other more advanced subliminal programs?

I didn’t get shit either when testing out his DMSI 3.2 version and I didn’t get shit while using Maximum Learning Speed 5.5G so I got a refund for that.

DMSI is in a beta testing phase and i’m not eligible for a refund yet. He’s updating it to its final version of 3.4 or 4.0 or something and after that I have to test the final definitive version. If that doesn’t work out I will get a full refund for it.

I’m hoping he will crack the code so that everyone’s subconsciouss fear will get removed.

1 Like

I was refering to him releasing other subs like US/LM with clearing because some people arent seeing results on the original.

Am6 was good stuff. Matter of fact I’m on stage 5 of my second run as we speak. His 5g tech really shined (except for BASE).

There’s another company called subclub. They have a competitor to dmsi which takes a different approach to seduction. Dmsi attempts to change the mans reality to make women seduce him.

S&S doesn’t try to swim upstream like DMSI does. It is smooth and the changes take hold very fast, but they’re subtle at first… because there’s no “resistance”. Resistance comes from beating something into the subconscious, which sub club doesn’t do.

https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/sex-seduction-subliminal

2 Likes

@Nameless

Looks interesting, but it is different. How many hours do I have to listen? And why is it so cheaply priced ?

Also 30 days money back ? Why not 90 days? A program needs quite some time to kick in and to really feel it working.

So their programs will work in 30 days?

Is this also 5.5G technology? Or what technology do they use?

1 Like

Do somebody have a subliminal audio for growing beard?
(As effective as matrixplay99

Do you have anymore u can suggest?

I played Ascended Mogul on repeat overnight. It started working immediately but i didnt notice until two weeks later that it was working the whole time. It was subtle, but their shit definitely works.

I cant tell you about the refund policy; tbh thats their business decision. But if it takes you 90 days to see results, RUN! Like. Run away from those subs! It should NEVER take that long. Good subs start working IMMEDIATELY. Even if it is difficult or impossible to consciously perceive the results… something is still happening under the hood. The brain and subconscious are dissecting and executing instructions…

And I cant comment on sub clubs tech. You could probably find more info on their forums

1 Like

That’s funny how everyone thinks indigo mind labs is the best probably cause it “Looks” the most professional or offers the most information, but its probably no different than a YouTube sub. Actually YouTube subs aren’t bad and they seem to have wayy more testimonies proving they’re effective & they’re free. These websites tho, most of them just seem like a bunch of scams overpricing just like Talmage’s website. Funny thing is I thought he was legit at 1st because he would speak in instructional videos for each sub he’s selling and tell stuff about his life, all just a tactic to make you comfortable enough to trust him & buy😂 so If he did that imagine what all these other subliminal makers are thinking. Let’s be honest the common man’s 1st thought of this project is to make money 1st help others 2nd lbvs.

1 Like

@Nameless

What did you notice, how did it work? And you left it playing overnight, like that’s 8 hours being exposed to the sub.

Maybe you didn’t get the same results if you were listening normally. How many hours are they recommending at minimum to feel effects? Or can you just listen as much hours as you like?

And what do they mean with “stacking” like can I stack different subs? Like the extreme learning sub and sex & seduction sub?

1 Like

Bro you don’t need to listen to a sub for 8 hours to get results. If you do than it’s shit. I listened to matrix play 99 sexier deep voice only like an 1 hour a day for like a few days to a week and my throat would get sore and tense up, it felt different than any sore throat I ever felt. An would tense up Everytime I listen, but after that it got deep.

2 Likes

It depends on the subliminal, really. Do you have recordings of before and after? I’d be very interested to hear your results on that, because from what I know, physical changes require a lot of mental and phsyical energy to execute. I always love seeing peoples results from those types of subliminals :slight_smile:

As far as @SpaceTravelr 's request on what I noticed, let me put it this way. I started listening to ascended mogul back in May or so. I had some side hustles that I started a decent time before, maybe like a year and a half. I had done some work on those passive income ideas, but they never saw a single sale, and I was about ready to close it down. But within a few weeks, Ascended Mogul started manifesting sales, out of the blue, from the work I had done in the year(s) prior. I honestly didn’t “feel” anything, but once that sale hit my bank account, I KNEW ascended mogul was working, because it’d been a whole year and a half since I put that work out! I also got a crazy amount of energy to work 12 hour days in my day job, and the company hit a milestone in revenue in July because of the combined efforts of what I did before subs, and especially with the programming of a few of the modules in the sub as follows:

• Think Like an Entrepreneur
  • Incredible Sales and Marketing Success
  • Short-Term Wealth Manifestation
  • Long-Term Wealth Manifestation
  • Financial Visualization and Imagination
  • Incredible Financial Success

Honestly there’s a lot of youtube subliminals out there, with a lot of good reviews, but I can’t attest to those. The ones I’m really interested in, are the ones that can harness the unlimited power of the subconscious to bring about change, which is really why i’m even interested in the occult. I primarily do financial magick, and run financial subliminals, and the pheromones I wear are for social status as well. With all 3 working in tandem, combined with hard work and dedication, the results are starting to speak for themselves.

But as far as @MaelMaal 's request regarding a subliminal for growing a beard, I can’t help there because I’m just not familiar with that. I suppose if matrix99’s stuff works, then by all means keep using his stuff for that. I also am skeptical about talmage, but to be fair I never gave the guy a try. I just stick to sub club nowadays because their stuff works, and they stand by their products :slight_smile:

1 Like

There is a strong correlation between subliminals and hypnosis. In hypnosis the susceptibility of individuals varies a lot. I would say that most likely the same factors are largely at work here, namely how easily the subconscious is to get into action and how much the conscious mind wants to interfere. So, most likely, if you are getting results within a mere few repetitions then you are simply an outlier when it comes to receptive capability.
Not really a purely good thing though, it can be easy to mess yourself up with that by subvocalizing things that you don’t actually want.

It’s weird because if pheromones would works and I see changes around me, at the end of the day I will have the feeling that I’m nothing without this product,and for exemple if you are with a girl and you stop using the product,do your entire relationship will collapse because you stopped using it?
I’m just wondering,it’s quite expensive and I’m curious about your result
And a question concerning sub club, is the content is a voice or just melodies and effect? Because english isn’t my native language and I suppose that the effect would be affected (I understand partially)

1 Like

Care to elaborate especially on the “found out a bunch of stuff about the creator” part , please ?

After all he is your competitor, and slandering anyone (competitor or not) without any evidence, is simply uncalled for.

@MaelMaal I understand your concerns, but I assure you it is not so much like that as it may seem :slight_smile:

Pheromones make up a percentage of a relationship, if they are used within a relationship, but the relationship is NOT built on pheromones… It is build on the interaction of two people.

Sub club subs don’t use melodies, it uses statements scripted in the english language. Since the script is going to your subconscious, it does not require a high level of understanding of the English language to get results. You seem to have a good grasp on english, by looking at your post. You should be able to see results :slight_smile:

1 Like

You may be right my friend, I was more susceptible at the time where I was mentally weak. Then when I started doing meditations I noticed that they don’t work as quick anymore. Maybe it’s like your mind can be told anything when you’re a weak person, easily able to be influenced. But It hasn’t been the same for penis enlargement because I know I have blockages specifically for that one. Everything else like testicles or voice is easy cuz I don’t even think about it.