To those who work closely with the great Belial

Greetings,

For the past week or so I have found myself being drawn to the Great King Belial so lasnight after meditation I decided to draw his sigil and charge it ready to call out to him within the next few days.

I drew it out in black ink and began to focus deeply on his name and his enn as I did so. Once completed I sat myself in a comfortable position and gazed at the sigil focusing my energy and the energy around me into it chanting his enn in my mind. After a while the lines of sigil began to vibrate and wobble and my eyes started to lose focus and a new shape began to take form.

Still gazing at the sigil it then changed into an image of my own head wearing some sort of shamanistic headdress the likes of which I have never seen before! I could see this image phasing in and out of view for about two minutes (at a guess) and then t returned to normal.

Now for those wor have worked with him/work closely with him do you have any insights as to what this could mean? Afterwards I had quite a euphoric feeling inside and I am looking forward to contacting him.

Love to you all!

It could be a reminder to be your own master, as well as a glimpse of what it feels to achieve that. He has done something similar with a crown made of flames for me, burning away everything that has tried to limit me both from within and without

3 Likes

That is an interesting interpretation… I’m hoping to speak with him tomorrow so all going well I’ll hopefully be more enlightened!

The problem I have at the moment is that my skills in clairvoyance and clairaudience are nill so it is hard for me to interpret what guidance is being bestowed upon me! I have to rely heavily on intuition and what I feel when I evoke as oppose to more direct forms of communication…

Peace and love!