To those who have worked with Jesus

[quote=“Arcane, post:20, topic:9465”]Jesus Christ is my nigga. What do you think? - YouTube

And this.[/quote]

That made me cringe, bro.

[quote=“Arcane, post:20, topic:9465”]Jesus Christ is my nigga. What do you think? - YouTube

And this.[/quote]
If that’s what I think it is I’m proud of arcane

I hope I don’t get into trouble for this lol

I picked up on Jupitarian and mercurial aspects. He can assist in physical and spiritual alchemy and manipulation. We now have a working relationship without me having to be Christian.

1 Like

It’s true that most literature of Jesus is quite veiled or even tampered with for religious/spiritual manipulation that leads to falsehood. But that is then not from the real Jesus/Yeshua.

One of the most genuine books about Yeshua Christ out there where he himself puts all of his own teachings in perspective is 'life and teachings of the masters of the far east"

the book is about godly abilities- it’s non-sectarian.

It’s about physical immortality-levitation-teleportation(physical)
(physical) shapeshifting- the real nature of reality as can be experienced by anyone and what all reality comes down to.

Anyone that has been lost in christianity or even any human would do well to know about this book as it tells about reality’s construct as it is.

This books contains information that explains what all science/reality/creation/psychology/emotions/magick, anything in existence comes down to.

It’s a book about people looking for the truth about life - and being shown examples of every day situations being dealth with by masters that reached christhood through different pathways. (christ=divine heart)

It also includes Yeshua/Gautama Buddha and many others perhaps less known figures appearing- all which can be called through your magick circle for contact-assistance-teachings- and leading you to the supreme, the absolute, the ultimate and the epic.

It’s the perfect guide for living on earth I would say- especially in showing your own potential.

For visual examples you may wish to check out
Chris Angel

or dynamo top 10

as a starters for videos on godly powers that anyone inherently has. :slight_smile:

peace

5 Likes

Sorry I’m late to this party, but you can check out a lady named Pamela Aaralyn on Youtube who does a lot of channeling. She has channeled Jesus (a number of times - very interesting), AA’s Michael, Raziel, Metatron, Gabriel and Uriel as well as Nicola Tesla (THAT was interesting AF - especially when he starts talking about creation being light and sound and to understand the world, we should understand vibrations and frequency - seriously worth the watch), she channeled Dolores Canon, the Egyptian God, Horus, etc.

Very interesting and very worth watching. At first I wasn’t sure if it was ‘real’ or not, but the way you can see her struggling to understand Tesla’s scientific explanations - you just KNOW those aren’t ‘her words’ she’s using as some of the time it looks like she genuinely has no idea what she’s talking about or what some of the words coming from her mouth mean. Bless her… lol

Here’s a link:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYe0uHU6q4_JnU1hPzjoBA]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAYe0uHU6q4_JnU1hPzjoBA[/url]

Also interesting - she too lives in Utah near that Energy Vortex-a-ma-jiggy-thingy* That EA spoke about when discussing why he lives there…

*Actual scientific term SAYS ME!! lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Also, if you have three minutes to spare, I highly recommend you watch this. It’s a chakra balancing/inactive psychic DNA awakening using certain tones as explained to her by Nicola Tesla during a channeling session.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV_rJhkLD2E&t=3s]The Flow of the I AM- DNA Awakening Process, Pamela Aaralyn - YouTube

Hooooooly shit y’all - I first clicked on the link out of curiosity because I thought: ‘oh if this looks interesting I might try it later on’ only to find myself completely entranced and doing it on the spot. Instant difference. Humor me. Humor yourself. Try it. You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

No one is ever late, this was just your time. :slight_smile:
Also this is total goals for me! I have channeled/called forth those that I consider to be masters…such as Socrates and Bruce Lee.
They have both impacted my life so heavily…

I will also click the link and see what comes of it for me.

Very interesting indeed, I’d like to try a longer loop with it repeating…I think I saw a space “wormhole” everything was like black and white…kinda like chunkier blocks of static…but it seemed I was looking down a tube and saw a hole on the other end…

Me too!!
I tried searching for them on Youtube but only found one or two with just the pure tone. Most have other music going on in the background but I hate when they do that! I don’t need to hear that synthesizer stuff - just give me the tone!! lol…
I’ll keep searching and post links if I can find them all…
Glad you liked it :slight_smile:

Very interesting indeed, I’d like to try a longer loop with it repeating…I think I saw a space “wormhole” everything was like black and white…kinda like chunkier blocks of static…but it seemed I was looking down a tube and saw a hole on the other end…[/quote]

Hey Saturnskin, I found a link to the tones on Pamela’s Website. Here’s the link:

http://aurareader.com/blog/the-flow-of-the-i-am

It might make it easier when searching Youtube for the binaural beats! :slight_smile:

Many years ago I was in Catholic Seminary, and have worked with Jesus extensively and his “Holy” Spirit.
His name works well for banishing rituals, as does Mary. His name is also useful for cleansing ritual spaces and objects.

A black magician does have to be careful in how they evoke the name of Jesus in their ritual space as other spirits who you may want to work with become antagonistic and not overly cooperative if the spirit of Jesus is called upon too much.

On the flip side, I have never experienced animosity from the spirits of Jesus or Mary when calling on them for protective aid or cleansing of a space for a relative or loved one. They seem content to operate in the space provided them.

3 Likes

I work with Jesus. I have evoked Christ consciousness into my being and it is very powerful. One thing that I can say is that Jesus is the full embodiment of everything that can exist in physical form, and that includes love, “moodiness,” and everything else that you can conceive of. I recommend calling upon Jesus. The results will be powerful.

2 Likes

Welcome to BALG! Please take a moment to post an introduction. There is a sticky thread highlighted in red in the New Magician Help subforum. It’s part of the forum rules which can also be found in the same subforum. Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

I have never felt this Jesus “Full embodiment” that you speak of. I have had a couple visions of Jesus and have seen him as a spirit, quite distinct in person from the god-head divine consciousness.

For a black magician working in the dark current, be weary of calling on, and in particular invoking the blood of Jesus or his spirit into yourself. The physical side-effects can be anything from warmth and extreme power, to complete revulsion, nausea, and rage. It all depends on your person.

The only negative side-effects I feel now are an initial spiritual resistance, which soon subsides. My spouse on the other hand is completely revolted by anything X-ian. I have a black rosary with a cross on it, and when she came across it, she instinctively withdrew away impulsively and unconsciously like her hand was being burnt. It made me break out in laughter. I’d never seen her react that violently to anything before.

I think a black magician can achieve the similar protective spiritual effects working with angelic beings, without calling on the actual name and working with Jesus.

Arguably, we are each the Chi Ro, the crossroads of spirit and matter, time and space, desire and fulfilment, literal Source, “I AM” embodied in the flesh, so are therefore capable of attaining the same results by calling on an aspect of our own godforms as the key. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Same if Satanist & Occultist found out that Lucifer is an important part of God’s plan and he (Lucifer) IS working for God (just like a undercover cop) :wink:

1 Like

From working with him, he is often as you say melancholic, he is a lonely spirit despite having hundreds of followers. Why you might ask? Well, because his followers have manipulated and misused his teachings. That is why he handed the keys of the church to Peter as he did not want to deal with people misusing his teachings. He has never taught that homosexuality was wrong-the Catholic Church has. He has never taught that abortion was wrong-The Catholic church has. He is quite the lonely soul and in my experience, he’s kind of like the guy you would drink with at a bar and have a huge heart-to-heart.

1 Like

What you are experiencing is a reflection of your own variability: nothing is truly fixed in definition although we desperately try to insist that it is until some “change” rips that definition to shreds. The perceived force of the change is directly related to our attachment to the form we try to cling to.

Jesus and all other streams of consciousness, and the individual you is also one such stream, are actually inseparable aspects of One Infinite Consciousness. It is the infinite nature of consciousness that allows you to experience one seeming structure/stream, like Jesus or anything else, in a plethora of ways. You define the relationship/perspective and the experience simply corresponds automatically a.k.a. magically.

2 Likes

Ah Jesus …

This might come as a shock to most of you but I actually worked with this ascended master.
When I was working through various materials of mastering evocation.

EA Koetting talked about summoning Jesus himself.

If you guys want I can make a post and show you my gnosis on Jesus as a ascended master without any JCI BS.

2 Likes