To those who have worked with Jesus

What is your opinion on his personality/temperament.

I’ve never attempted contact, but I sense he can actually be melancholic and or even nihilistic? Maybe even have a back and forth between being a true neutral, but sometimes a bit optimistic and sometimes a bit morose?

I was having a discussion with some friends while pretty drunk and I just straight up said I felt through most literature that Jesus does not seem like a “happy” savior. Sure he has the serene calm to him, but I can’t help but feel a bit of possible depression or moodiness?

Thoughts?

1 Like

Ashtkerr would be good for this. I definitely sense a calmness with my clairsentience

However I’ve actually thought of talking to certain spirits lately him being one of them

He hasn’t been too active I was just thinking about him today actually. I wonder if he’s okay.

Yes I’ve never had intent but I’m interested, or yet I feel like something is pulling me towards him. I haven’t done a mass evocation in a bit and I’m thinking of putting him on the roster.

I think of and feel Jesus as a moody introvert, much like myself. The New Testament does in fact refer to him as the “Man of Sorrows” and “Acquainted with Grief.” Yet he has a joyful, sunny nature as well. Most of the time he is outspoken. And when he gets mad, look out! He had no problem cursing a fig tree when he was hungry and grumpy, and there’s that rad story of him making a whip and going off on the temple money-lenders. Most of the time I work with the Logos, or the Aeonal Christ rather than “Jesus of Nazareth,” but I don’t consider there to be a difference either.

damn you fig tree, you make me look bad!

Should’ve gone paleo, “hangry” becomes a thing of the past when you’re adapted to burning body-fat. :o)

All that carby gluteny bread, no doubt… him and Buddha should set up a dieter’s club, I’ll come and preach at them - see how THEY like it!

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:7, topic:9465”]Should’ve gone paleo, “hangry” becomes a thing of the past when you’re adapted to burning body-fat. :o)

All that carby gluteny bread, no doubt… him and Buddha should set up a dieter’s club, I’ll come and preach at them - see how THEY like it![/quote]

Haha, only if they had become a bit more enlightened on those topics…You know jesus was raised on bread and Buddha on rice.
I really want to completely cut out gluteny carbs because they never do me well. I cook for other people and its typically cheaper to have bread/rice :
Hopefully when i can commit my life completely to magick I’ll also be able to do this. :slight_smile:

I think working with Jesus is a taboo amongst black magicians and other occultists which needs to be addressed and ultimately broken. I feel we should have no qualms of working with him or anyone else. We are not slaves to dogma, nor cult followers standing in line for kool-aid. We are masters of our own realities. We stand amongst gods as equals instead of grovelling at their feet in servitude.

Besides, he probably has a few things to teach like healing, walking on water, turning water to wine(I’d really like to know that skill) and reanimation of corpses.

4 Likes

[quote=“DiscordianBliss, post:9, topic:9465”]I think working with Jesus is a taboo amongst black magicians and other occultists which needs to be addressed and ultimately broken. We stand amongst gods as equals instead of grovelling at their feet in servitude.

Besides, he probably has a few things to teach like healing, walking on water, turning water to wine(I’d really like to know that skill) and reanimation of corpses.[/quote]

Yes, I am strictly grey area I work with any entity…but some people just like to stay consistent I guess? I think it’s more divine to not have restrictions.

Yes! I’d love learning his talents"…Jesus the healer, Jesus the illusionist, Jesus the necromancer

1 Like

I wonder if he’s more than a Christian deity. What if he expands over to a void deity? Or even further?

There are a few possibilites. Jesus was virgin born like Dionysus, Perseus, Krishna, Zoroaster. Jesus rose from the dead like Inanna, Ishtar, Horus, Osiris, Attis, Adonis and Mithras.

2 Likes

There are a few possibilites. Jesus was virgin born like Dionysus, Perseus, Krishna, Zoroaster. Jesus rose from the dead like Inanna, Ishtar, Horus, Osiris, Attis, Adonis and Mithras.[/quote]

I always had a feeling he was a reincarnation, if not more than the accounts of his life on earth.

1 Like

Er… let me correct you a little here… Though he did go and thrash people at the Temple, he never cursed the fig tree. That was an error from Eusebius and his scribes who translated the works of Yeshua’s Apostles… It was actually peter who cursed the fig tree… Yeshua gave him a lecture about that, reminding him that it was not the time of figs… (when the fig tree yielded fruit… Peter who with the others was hungry, had hoped to find fruit on the tree, forgetting that it was not yet the season… and he cursed the tree when he did not find any fruit in it… Yeshua told him that he was wrong to curse ‘his brother the tree’ seeing that it could not provide him with fruit out of season…

1 Like

Could you imagine just how mortified Christians would be if they found out a bunch of black magicians actively evoked and worked with Jesus/Yeshua? That reason alone would make it all worth while :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh people who only see the world in white and black, they are something else ; P

ALL THIS GREY AREA CAN’T BE TRUE

You know what? I’m doing it tonight. I have questions I want answered from childhood anyway.

You should listen to Jesus is Just Alright by the Doobie Brothers just before the ritual to get you in the right frame of mind. Best Christian song by a non-Christian band. Won’t get you all depressed and suicidal like regular Christian music.

3 Likes

I will lol

And this.

4 Likes