To The Students of Dr. Adam Thoth

OK, so there are a whole lot of you and I can’t keep track of everyone’s PM so what I’m going to do is set up a private message thread for all of you so I don’t have to keep wasting my time repeating the same shit over and over to each one of you individual
So just doing roll call here say here and present and I will add you to the thread. .

21 Likes

You should just open up a school. I’d enroll! :blush:

3 Likes

I already did and it’s right here in BALG
My goal is to fill in the blanks see.
EA and some of the others are so advanced magically that they have lost sight of what they had to do to achieve the abilities they had or they simply were naturals at it.
I feel as if it’s my job to fill in those blanks and prepare you guys to be receptive and educated enough to make optimal use of the lessons that these BALG authors gift to you.

22 Likes

Here!

2 Likes

I’d love to join if you guys are accepting noobs :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva Maybe BALG could get a separate category for "Tutorials " where advanced magi can post their tutorials so that they don’t have to repeat themselves to every newbie :slight_smile:
They still can post in any category, but these tuts are gonna get lost due to lots of threads and posts.
I hope, I’m making sense here :slight_smile:

One more cool addition -
Whenever a use types @BALG in a message, every member of the forum should get notified that they are tagged. It would be easy to share important messges that are inside the threads :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Whoah, that would be a spammer’s paradise though, also it would really hammer the servers to send all those e-mails to notify people! :thinking:

That would require some agreement on who’s “advanced” - there is a tag for “tutorial” people can select when making their posts though, and that might help - Regular members can also use the title-edit function to edit it in retroactively to topics, so that’s a good idea. :+1:

11 Likes

Yeah @BALG would be spammers paradise :joy:

I checked the tag tutorial, only 2 people used it so far. Most users might not know or use the title-edit function. Regular members have been around for good time and proven themselves to give back to BALG already, I guess thats what makes them regulars. Regular members could be considered as advanced and given access to post in Tutorials category (if implemented).

Just a suggestion :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m down with whatever youd like to share Thoth-sama

3 Likes

Nope, sorry to be a wet blanket :smiley: but Regular just means reads and posts a lot - it does not, repeat NOT mean magickal skill, wisdom, or any heirarchical stuff like that.

Many Regular members are great magicians and skilled, but one could equally get that tag by nothing more than shitposting! :laughing:

12 Likes

shitposting :joy:

4 Likes

I’m in.

1 Like

In

1 Like

Noted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sure, why not?

1 Like

Forgive my tardiness. But I want in!

1 Like

im still using your meditation technique, but for some reason i haven’t had a breakthrough with it yet as others have. the difficult with this stuff is that the lack of feedback makes it difficult for me to know if im even doing things right, or if i am just a few more tries away from success

2 Likes

I’m Present, Teacher :smile_cat:

1 Like

Well add me…I’m always curious about your work and could probably learn some stuff

2 Likes

I mean with our stuff should it be public? Or just keep doing what I’m doing?

1 Like