To the Right or the Left?

Hate to say it, but your opinion is wrong. Not even your opinion, but your premise and understanding of merging with the Source is wrong.

If you pick up Yoga of Power by Julius Evola and read to understand it, you’ll understand the goal of the Right Hand Path.[/quote]

Well in terms of what I call the source, that came from my personal esperience. If your referring to something different then the spirit of everything in existence , or god in laymans terms then thats a whole different animal. But yeah what I’ve noticed is that seperation is a sort of illusion and under certain cercumstances an apple can become an orange. This of course is true on a spiritual level too. In the big picture all spirits and concepts in existence are just part of a much larger spirit, this conciousness is what I call the multiversal intelligence, because it sounds cooler then just saying source or god.

If you are referring to something different using the same terminology, what exactly is it?

You can walk a balance of realising (making real) your own non-differentiation WHILE retaining individuated ego (your "everyday" you) - thereby commaning the powers of "God" (no J/C malarkey implied) whilst in a human body.

Yeah I’m not saying you can’t do that at all as that’s also something I’m working on pulling off.

You can walk a balance of realising (making real) your own non-differentiation WHILE retaining individuated ego (your “everyday” you) - thereby commaning the powers of “God” (no J/C malarkey implied) whilst in a human body.

Of course, by the time you do this, you have to accept that life is a kind of game, illusion, projection, call it what you will, and that there is No Thing, but if you can keep your shit together after that, you can actually do these things.

I speak from personal experience, and lots of falling off the balance bar, all of which I’ve been posting about on this forum, since my earliest posts on here in 2013 - getting better at it now though! :)[/quote]

I’m Happy to see that i’m not the only one thinking that this is possible and also to be working to achieve that state, I must say that it can be such a Challenge sometime, to stay well Balanced, But it is worth in my own Opinion!