To summon Paimon or not to, that is the question

Hi guys I just need a few insights and suggestions on something. I have been dealing with some shit at work, i.e. inconvenient schedule shifts, a manipulative douche of a supervisor, and I mean I have worked here for five years and all I see is employees that are treated like ass . So I was informed my shift was changing in two weeks to a less desirable one for me bc of my douche bag supervisor being tired of working for once. My question is would Paimon be a good demon to call on or is there one I’m overlooking that can may be do the job a bit better?

In terms of swaying people in my favor

Paimon in always a good one for manipulating people in your favor, EA did a smiliar thing, called up Paimon to get a bigger pay check from his supervisor. From personal experience I’d say you could also use Eshmak, he’s extremely efficient at swaying people in your favor, or you know…why not both and send more energy into the working lol

Paimon is the best spirit to call for manipulation of thoughts that i know of. But if this supervisor is a constant source of irritation,then you might want to consider calling on another spirit to remove him from your life for good. Agares is very good at that sort of thing.

Thanks brothers i was so inflamed with anger at him that i did not think of either of those things. Where can those entities be found, Kingdoms of Flame, Gtimoire of Azazel?

Eshmak is in Kingdoms of Flame and Agares is in the Ars Goetia.

Ok thanks I’ll look it up

Belial may also be a good choice, he hates “the man” and abuses of authority that are unjust.

All demons manipulate thoughts and emotions. Its just that their area of expertise they do it in is different. Heres an idea…get to generally know the demon Paimon and Belial for example. Now as an imagination exercise, if these demons were real people in this world, what sort of Occupation/Position would they have? What sort of life style? Their expertise would probably somehow relate to how you imagine them as they are most likely communicating to you. Belial is an A-List Type…Paimon is more a B-List. Therefore their approach to things would be different.

For tonights dinner will be panfried garlic with pasta and olive oil, with either Parmasan and/or Romano Crusted Chicken. Belial loves this offering of a shared meal, although he is usually more into Steak offerings (RibEye, Fillet, New York). But this is a nice refreshing break.

Before studying magick, I was learning techniques of communication to get people on my side. I learned how to manipulate authority figures and get people to feel a sense of compassion for me.(It’s not necessarily manipulation to a degree, but changing of frequency. More date is need to judge if its manipulation) If your interested I can teach you these techniques that will work with any individual of your desire. Just send me a pm.

You not only will be able to stop him, but control him too. I can tell you how to shift the power in your favor. Demons like Amon, or Eligos, are also good as they reconcile friends and foes relationships.

[quote author=desmonX link=topic=8558.msg88687#msg88687 date=1469496294]
Before studying magick, I was learning techniques of communication to get people on my side. I learned how to manipulate authority figures and get people to feel a sense of compassion for me.(It’s not necessarily manipulation to a degree, but changing of frequency. More date is need to judge if its manipulation) If your interested I can teach you these techniques that will work with any individual of your desire. Just send me a pm.

You not only will be able to stop him, but control him too. I can tell you how to shift the power in your favor. Demons like Amon, or Eligos, are also good as they reconcile friends and foes relationships.
Awesome! I would love to hear about this also if you were willing to share with me also? Thanks!

Thanks guys all great advice, Biosynth i like how you explained that it helps me a lot, desmonx ill pm you that could be totally useful, and Lady Eva i was thinking Belial too bc recently he has contacted me tho i had not known why other than he was ToaF patron that i had worked with perhaps that was why.