To sign in a pact?

…It is so…complicated,I don’t even know how to explain all the chaos in my life…so here it goes the part of it…
So I am the part of the national competition(I am the singer) If I win the reword is the contract with very famous international discografic house,so the catch is…Azazel is in some way forceing me to sign the contract with him,he told me: Sign the path,and I will give you the fame and money you desire so much.I am so confused and I don’t know what to do.
Althought on the other side in a month my life turned in the chaos(I’ve lost allot of money,my boyfriend left me and etc)
I would like to hear a seccond oppinion? Thanks

somehow I feel the chaos you are experiencing has absolutely nothing to do with Azazel nor a pact.

do your best in the competition, avoid all the nonsense about a lost boyfriend (a better version is on its way)… good luck in winning

[quote=“S.V.E, post:2, topic:4246”]somehow I feel the chaos you are experiencing has absolutely nothing to do with Azazel nor a pact.

do your best in the competition, avoid all the nonsense about a lost boyfriend (a better version is on its way)… good luck in winning[/quote]

then how would you explain the f…chaos?

IMO the best thing is to get a reading done by someone skilled in magick (and therefore able to keep his influence away) and ask them what they think, demonic beings (even those as relatively elevated as Azazel) can get very over-enthusiastic about trying to push you into actions you might not wish to take and they don’t always have your good at heart, not because they’re “evil” so much as they’re just very, erm, committed to certain outcomes.

Just because they want something really badly doesn’t mean we should always give it to them - it’s your life.

Edit to add - coincidence? :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/eakoetting/photos/a.359404240836313.1073741826.184541071655965/628013787308689/?type=1

IMO the best thing is to get a reading done by someone skilled in magick (and therefore able to keep his influence away) and ask them what they think, demonic beings (even those as relatively elevated as Azazel) can get very over-enthusiastic about trying to push you into actions you might not wish to take and they don’t always have your good at heart, not because they’re “evil” so much as they’re just very, erm, committed to certain outcomes.

Just because they want something really badly doesn’t mean we should always give it to them - it’s your life.

Edit to add - coincidence? :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/eakoetting/photos/a.359404240836313.1073741826.184541071655965/628013787308689/?type=1[/quote]

What the fuck, that picture is somehow super hilarious :DDD

If your dammed, your dammed. If you sign the contract, show no weakness and full power and control over yourself while doing it. Maybe Azazel sees a opportunity in your misery for greatness, show it , and he will reconfigure your path to this hidden greatness. Don’t let your weakness over take you in the chaos, assume control.

I will definitley sign a pact