To make pacts, ideas?

Hi everybody.

Like title says, after finishing my 2 spiritual working plan, I want to make pact.
I was searching about informations and found;

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/traversing-the-tree-sephirotic-and-qlippothic/demonic-pact-with-astaroth/msg16492/#msg16492]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/traversing-the-tree-sephirotic-and-qlippothic/demonic-pact-with-astaroth/msg16492/#msg16492[/url]

This is just a way. But the thing that I didn’t understand is, which service are they talking about?
Personal consutation or…?

Thanks in advance.

my advice, don’t… You don’t need a pact. This is one of those ideas that sounds really, really kick ass, until you realize that you don’t need it for the most part. My advice… just evoke, give yourself a couple of years of experience, more than likely even if you make a pact now, you won’t be able to use it to its maximum potential. And besides, I realized after I made mine(or he helped me realize) that I really wanted to go my own way after a while, and not be guided towards something. I wanted to forge my own path, and that was impossible while the pact was in place. It helped me make progress right up until the point to where progress required I call off the deal.

Thanks for replie Icarus. I’m thinking same the way that you said. But I have got some restrictions for the ritual of evocation. I am doing meditation for attaining much more strong energy and for empowering my senses, chakras and psychic channels etc… I’m doing the meditations from WoD but not only them. I know it is not enough for the thing that I want. Like you do, creating a path is so important from my view too… But firstly, I have to say this. I own all of the books of E.A. Koetting. I’ve read all. But, I’m hiding all of his books in my safe. And no, I’m not joking. Even, I’m hiding the safe with too much clothes. For the ritual of evocation, one needs space. Dagger, chalice, candles, altar, circle etc… I was trying to have all of these things. Even, I was gonna use my study table as altar, but suddenly, my f… family members started to use that table. And, they will stay for 2 months. After 2 months, my hardcore islamic cult member friend will come back. And no, I’m not scaring from the spirits. But yes, I don’t wanna get killed. I don’t wanna get stabed million times. The only thing that I can do freely is meditations, and sigil magick. I’m doing sigil magick everyday, so that I can build a strong connection with the demon. I can open the sigils. But I’m hiding the sigils in the battery socket of my phone. Otherwise, I’m burning them immediately after working. This is why I want to make a pact. But I’m thinking in the same way as you do.

You don’t need that shit for evocation, or anything else really. I use to think the same way you do, That if I didn’t have the tools I didn’t have the mojo. Then Sultan gave me a dose of reality in one of my first post here and I realized how untrue that is.
You realize how many times I did evocation via meditation because I couldn’t be open in my practices. You realize how many times I improvised in order to pursue my path. A pact isn’t what you need, what you need is ingenuity.

Ally, there’s some stuff in the O.A.A. documents about how to create a working circle with visualised power, I don’t mean imaginary I mean actual energy as opposed to using a physical circle, and this stuff works - I’ve done it before I ever heard of this website, do you want me to PM it to you?

It’s a bit long to post here, so let me know.

I understand the constraints you have and want to help.

[quote=“Icarus, post:4, topic:2943”]You don’t need that shit for evocation, or anything else really. I use to think the same way you do, That if I didn’t have the tools I didn’t have the mojo. Then Sultan gave me a dose of reality in one of my first post here and I realized how untrue that is.
You realize how many times I did evocation via meditation because I couldn’t be open in my practices. You realize how many times I improvised in order to pursue my path. A pact isn’t what you need, what you need is ingenuity.[/quote]

You gave me a huge dose of motivation! Man! Thank you!
But I have got a last one question. While meditating, chanting the enn, opening the sigil, calling the spirit than calling forth, saying intent, thanking spirit, then dismissal process. A self confidence. A faith. Is this just we need for evocation? Did I understand correctly?

And Lady Eva, thanks for replie. I appreciate that. And I would be happy If you can PM it to me.

that’s the gist of what you need. You need to learn how to enter into trance states to where you go up and the spirit can come down. That though comes with practice, rather than study. My advice get really good a meditation, and you will become a conduit for power.

There is also an instruction in Baneful Magick on creating an Astral Temple. That may fit your needs. Nothing needed but your mind.

Like Eva said, you don’t need a physical circle unless the working specifically calls for one and you want to stick to that, but even then you can go without most of the time, unless the physical circle is charged for a specific current. I have a physical circle, but I still cast an energetic circle over it every time.

As for working without any tools or props, Jason Newcomb goes into detail about this method in his books and guided recordings (he also teaches how to go full ritual as well), astral temple included. He was my personal teacher for a time and he’s solid, I still use many of his methods from time to time and have a lot of respect for him.

1. As someone who has done a lot of sigil magick for years, I can say you are probably on the fast track to going insane if you keep up opening sigils at that rate.

I really hope for your sake, you are at least making sure to work with only 1 or 2 entities if you are doing this much sigil opening, and you should seriously consider slowing down especially in the beginning.

I’m tempted to ask how many sigil openings you’ve done, and how many different entities you have worked with in this system?

1. You technically don’t even need a piece of paper for sigil magick, if you are really desperate other accommodations can be made.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

A pact? Ewwwww…

I wouldn’t restrict myself with a pact. A pact is something I might try to force on other people, as with this pinky swear binding ritual I made to hold people to their word.

Pinky Swear Ritual
Everyone knows what a pinky swear is. Therefore everyone should be able to use a ritual based on the pinky swear. The groundwork is already layed out.

So, when someone says they are going to do something or promises you something, and you suspect they may flake out, perform the following ritual to bind them to their promise.

Step 1: Make the pinky hook gesture, like how you would hook onto someone else’s pinky finger. Hold briefly before doing step 2.
Step 2: Mentally hook the promise onto your pinky finger, and pull it towards you.
Step 3: Close your pinky finger, completing a tightly closed fist You are tightly holding that promise in your hand
Step 4: Either mentally or out loud. say “I HOLD YOU TO YOUR PROMISE”

1 Like

[quote=“The Cusp, post:12, topic:2943”]A pact? Ewwwww…

I wouldn’t restrict myself with a pact. A pact is something I might try to force on other people, as with this pinky swear binding ritual I made to hold people to their word.[/quote]

Are you taking the piss?

Try it and you tell me.

Well no, I’m a bit busy, but thanks!

It’s not like it’s a complex work you have to prepare for. I’d imagine there would be countless opportunities to use it on the spur of the moment.