To Make a Deal

Greeting
Am 34 and been trying to summon with limit research as well as astral for many years before getting burn out from trying.
Doesn’t make it any easier with my history and being lied to non stop when trying to learn.
Nor does it make it easier knowing how badly i was treated even before this world.
So from one abusive situation right into another one.

I did sneak out money for help with my situation yet it was take and run.
As the other side decided to use me like that a shocker.
Yet it not like i had much to lose since i really didn’t have much.
Born into an abusive family, use a free labor, was beaten.
Even as an adult were i took a job my money was stolen by my so call family way more then 50$ thousand.
Cops claim even thought i done nothing wrong that i have no rights.

I sat in a jail cell a few times for seeking help as always i was told even thought i done nothing wrong that i have no rights that i didn’t even have the right to make a phone call and even when i was given the open it was who they wanted me to call as i wasn’t free to decide.
Last time i was arrested the cops took my money and never return as i was not consider to be a person.
I was told if i kept making a fuss i would be lock back up.
My situation is royally screw in more then one way.

I was told by a few online that i was curse.
That it a curse that last throughout life time.
I was told someone in some past life time ago did something terrible to me and out of fear that i may get revenge cast a extremely powerful spell.
(from someone that was very close)
A spell that would make me suffer and drain off all of my powers.
A spell which prevent the one it was cast upon to being able to break it.

Wither the curse is true or not my situation is fact.
I been treated simply horrible.
My situation is very limited to say the least.
Since am being use for free checks and have no rights i can’t leave the property or i be arrested.
And my money was taken from me and i can’t very well use the post office so i can’t really send stuff out.
I was sneaky with the post office before yet the other side decided to screw me over so that ended that.

I rather not even exist at all.
I don’t really want anything to do with this world.

What i ask is there anyway for me to at least gain the body that i seek.
So i can at least have something of myself or what i really prefer is there a way to wipe me from existence.
When i say body i do mean being remove from this current body.
The issue is my soul is female this body is male.
Being in this wrong body is more painful then any of the abuse i went through.
I feel violated, and strip of self.

I know am probably be very well hated going into this much detail as am very well hated just for saying the minor things.

Is there anything i could agree to for help?
I would even give permission to reprogram my mind as long as i get what i seek.
Enslave for your desire or hard work.
So is there anyone plz?

Why do they claim you have no rights? Where do you live (country wise)?

I don’t know they never told me.
It wasn’t just this police station in this state but also in another state when i tried to sneak out.
I was in a cell for at least 6 day almost seven.
They didn’t even read me any rights and said i don’t even have the right to see a judge.

Am from the usa and am white.
I don’t know what going on.
(only two answer i was given and that was that am curse or that i tick of some bad et)

Is this just normal?
I really don’t want to consider this situation as normal.

You live in a country that has 4% of the world’s population, and nearly 1/3 of the world’s prison population.

Yet, you think you have ‘rights’? Well, if you think they grant them to you, then you’ll get whatever bone they feel like tossing to you…no?

You were born on a giant slave plantation; You pay money to your masters, for their ‘protection’.

You get ‘charged’ and put into a ‘cell’…what does that make you? A Battery.

You get taken to court and the bailiff delivers the bailment(cargo) to the captain, who gives it to the bailee. You are a citizen on the citizenSHIP.

You have a ‘certificate’ that says you were born…printed on securities paper.

A security is a bond, evidence of indebtedness…

Go to Dunandbradstreet.com and look up the name of your local county courthouse…they are trading as a for-profit corporation…

They call it the Criminal Justice System…they put the adjective in front of the noun, as a descriptor.

A State is an (Es)State.

They send you to corrections…what is getting corrected? An Account.

Hmmmm…

Maybe there’s something to all of this…

Wakey Wakey…Neo.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7452B56C49DB5F48
https://web.archive.org/web/20130407062818/http://thinkorbeeaten.com/theknoll/montgomery.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20130407073223/http://thinkorbeeaten.com/theknoll/informer.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJm1_JtjUoE

Gnosis you done with your rant
your off topic

I never had right nor do i know what rights are.
Am aware rights is something beyond my reach that i will never receive.

All i was asking was a chance at myself.
Or be wipe from existence.

I was offering myself for payment.
Remove me from this body and grant me the vessel i seek and you can put me to work.
Or any desire you have, you can even program me any way you desire as long as i get what i seek.
If you want a mindless bitch then i would agree as long as i get what i seek.

You can also drain me dry and eat my spirit.
Were i would return to nothingness.

I really don’t see were your ranting even come to play in this situation.
Seem like your ranting deserve it own post not hijacking another.

Not being rude just saying that topic side track the reason of this one.
As well as your topic isn’t a small one as there huge amount of data to it.
Seem best if it had it own post.
I just like to keep on topic on why i made this.

Your entire post is about you not having ‘rights’ and them telling you that very fact.

Now you want to get transplanted into another body to run away, because you think it’s a curse that follows you?

My ‘rant’ is the answer to your problems.

No new body will save you; Only knowledge will save you.

Good luck buddy. You’re seeking the easy way out, and it isn’t gonna come.

Put in the work, or get run over.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:6, topic:3870”]Your entire post is about you not having ‘rights’ and them telling you that very fact.

Now you want to get transplanted into another body to run away, because you think it’s a curse that follows you?

My ‘rant’ is the answer to your problems.

No new body will save you; Only knowledge will save you.

Good luck buddy. You’re seeking the easy way out, and it isn’t gonna come.

Put in the work, or get run over.

(You also seem to think white people have a ‘get out of jail free’ card in America…and because your white card didn’t work you are ‘cursed’…you got issues dude, later)[/quote]

I was trying to be nice.
Don’t force your view onto me.

You seem to assume too much.

And what exactly is the purpose of this topic…?

Well i guess he is proposing a deal, that if someone here can transfer him to a different body - a body of a woman, he will then be their slave or something/he also seems to be okay if someone would just “eat he’s soul”

i guess all of this would require quite extreme type of magical skill.

Well i guess he is proposing a deal, that if someone here can transfer him to a different body - a body of a woman, he will then be their slave or something/he also seems to be okay if someone would just “eat he’s soul”

i guess all of this would require quite extreme type of magical skill.[/quote]
Your right and that is also why i put this in the black magic area and didn’t understand why it was move here.

I would prefer to be refer to as she.
I was force to this world into this body against my will.
Even as a child i had to try to hide my true nature.
Yet i been told i been doing little things am not aware of that is completely female that give away my situation.

So yes, slave, possession, or food.
What ever it take to remove me from this blight of a body am in.
As long as it lead to being wipe from existence or being given the body that a seek.
Am very open minded as long as it follow those rules.
Which also give the right of the caster to alter my mind how ever they plz if they grant me what i seek.

Your right and that is also why i put this in the black magic area and didn’t understand why it was move here.

Yet i been told i been doing little things am not aware of that is completely female that give away my situation.

As long as it lead to being wipe from existence or being given the body that a seek.
Which also give the right of the caster to alter my mind how ever they plz if they grant me what i seek.[/quote]

Ultimately any spell performed to aide in your en devours would work in your sphere of influence. So if I were you I would seek the help of someone who could perform a healing and success spell on your behalf. If it were performed by the right person, you may not have your soul put into another body, but the “circumstances” would arise for you to get a sex change, move to another location, and change your name, pretty much having a whole new life and identity. Also watch out who you surround yourself with, stay away from parasitic people.

Which also give the right of the caster to alter my mind how ever they plz if they grant me what i seek.[/quote]

Ultimately any spell performed to aide in your en devours would work in your sphere of influence. So if I were you I would seek the help of someone who could perform a healing and success spell on your behalf. If it were performed by the right person, you may not have your soul put into another body, but the “circumstances” would arise for you to get a sex change, move to another location, and change your name, pretty much having a whole new life and identity. Also watch out who you surround yourself with, stay away from parasitic people.[/quote]

Am not allow any type of help.
A sex change would not make me complete.
I would be a fake (as well as my money was stolen and i was denied completely).
And about getting someone when i was able to sneak money out when i had money the wizard that was hired decide to pocket it.
He bought the item like he said he would with it (as i follow the online transaction like from e-bay) but he never intended to help me.
Another i ask for help had me arrested just for seeking help.

There surely some death spell at least!!!
I have no desire to deal with this body or to deal with this world.

Like i said i would offer myself over completely and willingly.
Grant me what i seek and you can do what ever you plz with me.

If someone believe there action have consequences that can be avoided since am willing.
As well as if someone decide for say just to feed my soul to there dark lord or what ever they plz it wouldn’t just be my soul but possible all the soul that treated me poorly.
If you believe in that stuff.
I have been treated poorly for seeking help by many.

As i said they can make me into a mindless bitch and program me how ever they like as long as i get what i seek.
It doesn’t even have to be human form as long as i can at least have my proper gender, my girlhood.
Of course i would prefer to have a say what form i would get stuck in of course yet i would agree to anything.
As i seek an all female body i don’t want any male aspect what so ever.

As long as i get what i seek you can even sell me off to some demon.
(or anyone)
Which i assume you can make some bargain for what ever you seek if you sell me off to some demon if of course i get what i seek.

Just to clarify you’re complaining about not having rights while in police custody and you want someone to swap your body with someone else prefferably a woman so you can escape a situation you put yourself in?

Let me go get my magic wand and I’ll make all your problems and mistakes go away.

Hold on.

Sorry, but there’s no free rides in magic. As uncomfortable as it may be to have gender dissaciation, there’s a reason why you were put in that position, there’s no accidents in regards to how people incarnate. Perhaps your reason could even be to use that as a motivator to learn the extreme sort of magic that would allow you to do what your asking. In other words your situation could be used like the devil card in tarot. However what your doing is asking for a handout here and there are no handouts when it comes to changing ones reality. If you really want to be able to change your reality, you must attain the will, power and knowledge to take what you desire on your own instead of trying to do stupid stuff like beg people for it. A better idea would be to try to find someone who can help teach you how to do this stuff since understandibly it’s not something you can learn overnight on your own. So I would suggest evoking a spirit to help you find a proper teacher for what you are trying to do. I’m also someone who doesn’t care for some things I observe in physical reality, and I wanted to change them. But at the time I was just getting into the occult I had no idea how to do any of this so I put out the request for someone to teach me and not to long after that I met someone. Even after that, it will probably take awhile for you to gain the skill to do what your thinking. But what you need to understand is to do these things properly you need to put in time, patience and effort, this sort of thing isn’t overnight magic.

So offering myself up willing to work for all eternity is consider a free ride.
So agreeing to work it off as it mean gaining something for nothing.
With your logic asking for help from a spirit or teach is the same thing as asking for a free ride.
Except my way am offering myself up as the cost your way you get something from nothing.

To say i was put here for a reason i see as an attack.
As your claiming someone suffer because they need to.
Your supporting every wicked act that occur, everything by saying there reason to it.
There no mistake that is an attack.

When i said i was force here i meant it.
The one that force me here were not friendly and did not have my best intent in mind.
No one out there have someone best intent in mind.
To say otherwise all your doing is justifying the harming of other.
Which is an attack.
(The harming of other disgust me)

(My situation limit me)
(All it come down is your against me for seeking help and justifying my situationist out of something holy and good)
(I really couldn’t care what you consider right or wrong)
(Am only trying to do something to at least gain an aspect of myself which am gladly offer myself overr for)
(if that mean i become someone eternal slave then so be it, if you consider working something off as a free ride then that your view)

I have tried to gain power myself .
Which am burn out.
Yet it nothing that you would understand.
If you doing t preach that suffering of other has a purpose a reason that they need to suffer preach it to someone else.
As it too religious for me.

For you TWT it seem clear you couldn’t take the time to read.
I wasn’t complaining about no rights i was pointing that out.
All i was seeking was to be closer to myself.
Either have myself or be wipe from existence.
(as i prefer not to even exist)
I rather walk my own path not force down a path that not me.
Am fully aware i have no rights and will never have rights i was making that clear so it was nothing about gaining rights as i know absolutely that i will never have rights.

Wait so you’re complaining about not having rights but you want to end up being someone’s mindless slave?
How is being under the control of a black majician different from not having rights where you live?
By the way,none of us have born rights,we have to claim them.

Oh and by the way in case you didn’t realize you’re on a forum pissing off multiple black majicians so you might just get your wish of being “wiped from existence”.
Keep working towards your goal I guess!

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:16, topic:3870”]Wait so you’re complaining about not having rights but you want to end up being someone’s mindless slave?
How is being under the control of a black majician different from not having rights where you live?
By the way,none of us have born rights,we have to claim them.[/quote]

As i said i was only pointing out that i have no rights.

Were in any post i made i was complaining about no rights?
I came to terms with it.
Pointing something out and complaining about something is different.
I went into a little detail of my situation.
(if it really sounded like i was complaining about no rights which i wasn’t i have no clue how to go about changing that view point in my text)

Only thing i was complaining about is this body.
I need my proper gender, i need myself, i need to be complete.
That something i wouldn’t gladly give myself over completely for.
Since i know i have no rights i was stating that i wouldn’t bother to ask for any rights if my request is granted.
So i would not complain about being an obedient slave as long as i had what i seek.

[quote=“Falien, post:15, topic:3870”]To say i was put here for a reason i see as an attack.
As your claiming someone suffer because they need to.
Your supporting every wicked act that occur, everything by saying there reason to it.
There no mistake that is an attack.

When i said i was force here i meant it.
The one that force me here were not friendly and did not have my best intent in mind.
No one out there have someone best intent in mind.
To say otherwise all your doing is justifying the harming of other.
Which is an attack.
(The harming of other disgust me)

(My situation limit me)
(All it come down is your against me for seeking help and justifying my situationist out of something holy and good)
(I really couldn’t care what you consider right or wrong)
(Am only trying to do something to at least gain an aspect of myself which am gladly offer myself overr for)
(if that mean i become someone eternal slave then so be it, if you consider working something off as a free ride then that your view)

I have tried to gain power myself .
Which am burn out.
Yet it nothing that you would understand.
If you doing t preach that suffering of other has a purpose a reason that they need to suffer preach it to someone else.
As it too religious for me.[/quote]

Everyone did come here for specific reason, granted not everyone is good at following through witht hat. I have no idea why hitler for example came to the material plane, it didn’t work out very well for him or those around him so I’m guessing he wasn’t very good at finding whatever it was he was supposed to accomplish here.

Anyway let me rephrase whats wrong with this. Rather then saying a you want a free ride, what it appears your asking for are instantanious results where you can put int he work later. First off if anyone takes you up on that offer, where they decide to take you on as their slave do not trust them. There was this one idiot named Sunas who used to be on this forum. Like you he offerred up himself to be a slave to some spirits associated with me and in exchange he wanted them to make him into one of them after he died. Sunas will not get his wish, after he dies they will disgard him. They have no need for foolish slaves , granted if you find someone willing to take you up on your offer maybe they will feel differently then me/my allies but are you willing to take that chance? From my experience powerful entities all respect intelligence but have no respect for foolish people and what your trying to do is foolish. I don’t like a lot of things in this reality, but I have almost found out the hard way on multiple occasions that you need to be very careful when changing things. You know what they say about fools rushing in, and what your doing could easily land yourself in a worse place then where you are in the event you find someone who is willing to take you up on your offer of slavery.

Lets give…The person a rest or something :smiley: what he/she wants is simply to be a woman, or dead. Maybe someone can grant either of those, or then he just has to go to astral realms and discuss the issue with great entities.

Btw, i have so many times thought that i’m so glad that i’m a man, because i am truly - even if i probably have some feminine traits too but basically i’m mentally and in every level mostly man - this person must feel really confused that he is a man, but doesn’t feel like it - tbh i can’t understand it because i haven’t felt the same, but i guess we could try to understand how depressed he/she is.

But really, you don’t want to be a man? :0 well i know now that you don’t.

Defectron wat :DD how come it didn’t work very well for Hitler? well ok, didn’t end well - but he did become quite famous and still remembered figure of history.

Are you suggesting a ritual human sacrifice, with the full consent of this guy?

Hmm…now there’s an idea. Someone draw up a liability waiver & i’m in.