To look attractive

How do I set up a link with her ?? Do I need her sigil or I just need to mentally pray to her , I am new over here can u pls explain me in a short and precise manner if you don’t mind, sorry to bother you .

When your praying to her or using a sigil and you want to try to visualize her don’t visualize the most beautiful goblet you can imagine full of fine wine and let her show you her own vessel compaired to you making one for her, when you don’t play a part in what the look like they always appear more vividly, it’ll also help to make sure you connect to her if your read about her beforbyiu attempt to contact her she will probably allready be aware of you.

2 Likes

Thank you kind stranger, il do this. I just want to look more pretty and attractive and if that’s possible why not do it… Do u have her sigil ?

There’s no spell that will actually change your physical appearance, however I agree with Brand_New on glamour spells.

1 Like

Work out , love yourself , no spirit will mold you physically besides physical action , they can shift your subconcious and aura though ; which makes up a large portion of attraction , clothes and the colors you wear and body language as well

4 Likes

7a725baae271f1832f939f6cf2ced52c633bb0a1

This is supposedly her sigil and hears a page about working with her.

3 Likes

healthy body means healthy looks . body is most attractive when you take care of your health. As for sculpting your body. it still has to do with strength training and food intake. attractive is subjective. you have to define what’s attractive /sexy to you. Your definition, not what the glamour magazines tell you as that change with era generation.

1 Like

Have you been working out? Start with that first.Then, learn to manipulate energy, that will come in handy.Qigong,neigong,tai chi etc can help.After that, learn biokinesis.

It probably won’t work though, good luck.

Yes I am working out , why do u think it won’t work… anything is possible , you can be do have anything if you have the mind for it…

2 Likes

Because it needs persistence %99 of people on earth will never have.

1 Like

Respectfully, I don’t think that pessimism is very helpful for her right now. But the rest of the advice you gave is awesome, so thank you 🤸

3 Likes

Beelzebab can help you with that in my opinion. Just ask him for increasing your beauty and see the changes in next couple months. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks man, what about your experience care to share ?

I haven’t tried any particular spells for Beauty With Beelzebab but i have heard he can do that. I did sexual attraction spells and had pretty good results. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Wish you luck. :slight_smile: :sparkles:

Is Beelzebub a demon or a deity?? Sorry I’m new to this,also I would not like to use any dark entities help for any such purpose , I preper to only work with good energies even if the results may be slow

If you believe you’re hot… Most people around you will

2 Likes

Beelzebab is associated with the Canaanite god Baal. I don’t know what you mean by “Dark” entities but if you mean “evil” then let me tell you demons aren’t “evil” spirits as many religion portray them to be instead they are mighty ancient gods, kings and dukes.

1 Like

Thank you dear… Is there a thread where I can read all about different kind of entities and what they can do… thank you for your kind guidance

1 Like

Ba-El is Belzeebub…baal, means lord

1 Like

Baal and bael are the same…the source for the name Beelzebab is in the “Books of Kings”, written Baalzebub

The title “Baal” and “Bael” without a doubt means “Lord” but in one understanding Baalzebub is translated as “Lord of flies”.

The only difference is Baal is usually spelled “Bael”. Both are the same entity. And it’s only my opinion.

1 Like