To introduce myself

Hello, i did not properly introduce myself in here since i joined 3 months ago. So here we go, im suren, age 25, i happen to have a lot of experiences in spiritual since i was a kid. Every time something happens i would be in a confusion state figuring out what has happened throughout my life until one day i met my messenger ‘Arakan’ and he showed me way to Father Lucifer for path working. I am looking forward to this forum as a guidance for my path working. Your help and guidance will help me to grow to be a living god. Thank you.

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi norse900, i just saw your profile, im very much interested in path working with Belial. I was soo interested like a magnet when i saw his name when i first joined forum. I want to know about him more. Hope u can guide me in this. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Well, my path with Belial will be different than yours, to be honest.

The advice I would give anyone wanting to work with him is to evoke him and ask him to guide you on your path. In my case, he guides me to work with this entity or that. I can’t say what he’s like to others, but there are enough people on here that there should be plenty of posts about their relationships with him.

It was his guidance that caused me to start going down my current path through the Shadownomicon.

1 Like

I see. Well, l i would be grateful if you explain to me the process of evoking Belial.

Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! :+1: - General Discussion - Become A Living God

Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide - New Magician Help & Introductions - Become A Living God

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

…although you’ve been here for a bit before this introduction, welcome to the forum Suren :wave:t4::blush:

1 Like

Thank you im glad to be here :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Suren

1 Like

Welcome :blush:

1 Like