To Ground or Not To Ground?

It’s a bit personal, so I’m a little reluctant giving out specifics.

But it’s worth it. I promised myself and Belial that I would endure every kind of suffering to see this through. I’ve come too far to stop now.

1 Like

I haven’t the slightest clue what this chart says, but here you go?

1 Like

This popped up in latest and I read through only to find that my take on “take a break” and “don’t stop” was not only echoed by nearly all, but it came after I just left another topic giving extremely similar advice to another.

A hella interesting synchronicity! :laughing:

1 Like

I’m updating it these following days as it takes some time to interpret it, so please be patient.

Your Ascendant is Piscis, your Solar Sign Cancer and your Moon Sign is Virgo

Ascendant is about what others see in you, Solar Sign about your essence (what someone who knows you well feels about how you really are, your core), and Moon Sign is about your instincts and feelings

Your Ascendant in Piscis shows that you tend to appear as receptive to people, also you seem to be kind of idealistic. You like (or liked) to help other people, also acted as conciliator. Your Ascendant ruler in Neptune shows that indeed you value true friendship, although is possible you’ve surrounded by friends with addictive problems as Neptune in the 11th shows about addictive behaviour among friends. Piscis Ascendant also means you are a very psychic individual as water signs are the most psychic of zodiac, just like Cancer or Scorpio

Solar Sign in Cancer reveals you have a strong inner life, but being a Cardinal sign also indicates you are focused on the outer too. Cancer have strong ties to their roots and past story, family, and also they are very sensitive to environment so you get the knack very quick about what happens around you

Moon Sign in Virgo, this talks about how you feel, Moon Virgos are generally timid and discreet also you can be very critical about your own feelings (or you were, as time passed the configuration switches a bit)

I continue tomorrow you can leave feedback about if the interpretation fits or I’m wrong

1 Like

Thank you for all of the wonderful responses. I’m now starting a routine where I do my ritual 3 times a week and combining it with ASMR (which is surprisingly effective, like, holy shit).

2 Likes

Seems pretty spot on. Except for the friends having addictive problems; I don’t know anyone like that (so far).