To Curse or Not to Curse I Please Help Guys

Hello all the spirits for 2 years told be that one of my Best friends is not actually my friend they made their point he plays being a friend like double minded fella. Spirits like Belial Lilith and Azazel

Well so here its what is happening I have many bad thoughts about him and want to Curse him without any logical explanation

I have other Best friends and many more even people who did me wrong but for some reaseon I keep wanting to curse him could he have done something to me or the spirits feel and know or is thinking me ill that he is my enemy what is happening.

He was planning to trick me with some money he knows that I am a sorcerer and he is a little frightend so he tries to keep me happy to some deggree not making me an enemy. We know eachother for 15 years he is not the best of people but from time we are together. We sold drugs together He was allways traying to take everything for himself without admiting it I found out later. He gives gifts and acts good to be in a good relationship with me and my other friends he tricked and scammed one of his best friends.

He is not a great person but still Why do I want to curse him soo bad if you guys feel something from him I have a dozen spirits that can do the job :slight_smile: but as a final to his wellbeing I wanted to ask you.

I even thought that in some point he interwined with my energy so when I did magic the results came to him.

2 Likes

Please don’t post anything that can identify someone as a target for a curse, including photos. We don’t need anyone claiming psychological distress from this and creating big problems.

2 Likes

please answer

What is the question that needs to be answered? I’m not trying to be rude at all, please don’t take that as my being rude. You said “please answer” and I’m just trying to understand what it is you’re asking. Are you asking for help cursing someone? Are you asking IF you should bother cursing someone?

I think the only one that can answer the latter question is you. You can get advice and opinions from members here, but ultimately you’re the only one that can decide if you should curse someone and if that curse would be worth it to you.

3 Likes

If i were you i would simply disavow this guy and have nothing further to do with him, especially if you distrust his motives and feel he is two faced and disingenuous.

3 Likes

Hmm
Its not irrational or Illogical. Theres always a reason and a method to it.

You could low key be tired of all his shit subconsciously and want revenge. Your Shadow could be bolstering this to the point to where it feels like it goes beyond logical limits.

Eventually you’re gonna curse him anyway, or else its gonna come to light that he did some treacherous shit involving someone close to you and they ended up dead or hurt, then you would’ve wished you had acted in the first place.

Follow your intuition and see what happens.

2 Likes

As long as you have a twisted point of view you will most likely curse your self when you curse your fake friend.

1 Like

interesting thanks all