To call upon a dead relative and how to communicate with the spirit

OK Iam going tonight with a friend of mine to the local graveyard to attempt a dead summoning. Now I want to ask for some advice’s. Iam a channeler as far as I know my abilities. What would be good to use to communicate with the spirit? Ouija? Pendulum? also can you give me some advice or shortcuts to the summoning if they exist? I have performed only twice necromantic summoning and it went well at a certain point but then it went out of control due to my partners lack of respect. Anyway not to make it long any advice’s?

Buné’s been assisting me in contacting my deceased parent and other ancestors and seems to have a particular fondness for this work. Buné contacted me about this, under the auspices of Belial who I’d asked to help with some general stuff, so it seems to be an area of special interest and passion, and I’m so grateful for this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The best thing to do is to have a psychopomp. Bune isa great idea. Do your research. They open the gate to the dead and will bring forth the correct spirit.
Communication with ancestors can be done with the system of Obi. Ouija board are slow and tedious…
There are no “shortcuts” in Necromancy. That kind of thing is what gets you killed. I’m not joking either. It’s a delicate subject. If your partner can’t have respect, he shouldn’t be there.

Lady Eva thanks. Euoi as always you are a great help and yes you are right that particular person shouldn’t be there at that night. I was not aware of his character at all it was a work that I was asked to do by a close friend.Anyway thanks for the insight and the advice :smiley:

Barksville may I ask what methods you used to call the spirit?

Blood. We used blood. We used a large bowl of blood to scry,basically it was more like a combination of scrying and channeling. We used the typical techniques for entering the cemetery through the approval of the guardian and then proceeded to the grave. You used a general invocation to the spirit and we offered some fruits. Then we summoned the spirit and commanded it to communicate through the bowl of blood.

Your blood, animal? Fresh?

A small dosage of my client’s blood mixed with blood from a pork. The pork blood was fresh.

Kingdoms of Flame has good spirits for this…

Thanks Ill look up to it right away.

I assume you’ve performed the ritual!

If so,I hope it was a success,and I hope you had fun waking the dead!

[quote=“Arcane, post:11, topic:5194”]I assume you’ve performed the ritual!

If so,I hope it was a success,and I hope you had fun waking the dead![/quote]
Well we had some eerie feeling and chiling on my spine also we felt like something pulling us but nothing in the end 3 hours was for naught. We were just sitting on the grave like a bunch of goths staring at a bloody bowl. Well no worries I will try again sometime!

What did you expect? For the spirit to make a body out of blood and dangle you in the air?

HahahahahahI like your humor :smiley: Ofcourse not I mean we had trouble to make a contact with him and ussually thats not the case with me because I manage to speak most of the times with them but this time nothing. Then again it could be just me Iam not that great at necromancy :stuck_out_tongue: But I wish to delve deeper in this system because it constantly haunts my dreams and thoughts. I feel great attraction towards it but still I need to find someone to give me the right “basics” :smiley: I hope eventually to develop my abilities in necromancy further :smiley:

…I need to find someone to give me the right “basics” :smiley: I hope eventually to develop my abilities in necromancy further :smiley:
[/quote]

If you want to develop your “necromancy” skills, I “suggest” you have a goal in mind for the spirit. Protection, magical assistance or divination perhaps. Then go to the graveyard at midnight (true midnight). Get yourself into a light meditative state and wander around aimlessly until you feel drawn to a grave. Then sit down, offer a white candle and some water. State your intention to develop a relationship then listen. If the Spirit wants to work with you, you’ll KNOW. Not feel, not guess, not think. . . KNOW. Once you have your Spirit, go back for the next 13 days making offerings and communicating. At that point you should have established your contact and the Spirit will guide you as to if and when you might take it’s graveyard dirt home, in what, etc. . . As for offerings, they could be whiskey, rum, fruit, a portion of your evening meal, etc. Can’t get more basic then that for what “I” think you are trying to do.

Since you have a specific Spirit in mind, a relative, try the above without the aimless wandering, start making offerings (you should have an idea of what that person liked while they were living). Bring your pendulum to help you confirm things, I find when I use it in the graveyard it works great (in Reiki work as well).

Your blood offering was improper and most likely offensive to your relative.

I worked through Dante’s Necromancy grimmie, and have since become Padre Nganga in Palo Mayombe. Your ancestors will work with you. Be sure your intent is proper.

If you want to develop your “necromancy” skills, I “suggest” you have a goal in mind for the spirit. Protection, magical assistance or divination perhaps. Then go to the graveyard at midnight (true midnight). Get yourself into a light meditative state and wander around aimlessly until you feel drawn to a grave. Then sit down, offer a white candle and some water. State your intention to develop a relationship then listen. If the Spirit wants to work with you, you’ll KNOW. Not feel, not guess, not think. . . KNOW. Once you have your Spirit, go back for the next 13 days making offerings and communicating. At that point you should have established your contact and the Spirit will guide you as to if and when you might take it’s graveyard dirt home, in what, etc. . . As for offerings, they could be whiskey, rum, fruit, a portion of your evening meal, etc. Can’t get more basic then that for what “I” think you are trying to do.

Since you have a specific Spirit in mind, a relative, try the above without the aimless wandering, start making offerings (you should have an idea of what that person liked while they were living). Bring your pendulum to help you confirm things, I find when I use it in the graveyard it works great (in Reiki work as well).

Your blood offering was improper and most likely offensive to your relative.

I worked through Dante’s Necromancy grimmie, and have since become Padre Nganga in Palo Mayombe. Your ancestors will work with you. Be sure your intent is proper.
[/quote]

Thank you verry much for pointing these things out for me Iam gratefull.
You see I understand why you consider theblood offering to be rude but its not for him. You see he was from Sparta (Greece) and he was from a Great clan of Spartan Warriors and he was initiated to their ways. One thing that he enjoyed was something called “Melanas zomos” (Litterally Blood soup) its consisted of pork (wild one) blood and vinegar. It is beleived that is some sort of energy drink. Anyway thank you for these points I will try and give a feedback.

[quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:16, topic:5194”]Thank you verry much for pointing these things out for me Iam gratefull.
You see I understand why you consider theblood offering to be rude but its not for him. You see he was from Sparta (Greece) and he was from a Great clan of Spartan Warriors and he was initiated to their ways. One thing that he enjoyed was something called “Melanas zomos” (Litterally Blood soup) its consisted of pork (wild one) blood and vinegar. It is beleived that is some sort of energy drink. Anyway thank you for these points I will try and give a feedback.[/quote]

You stated in the previous posts that you were using pigs blood and your clients blood as a method of scrying, not as a “food offering”.

I point this out for clarity as you might consider giving a “food offering” separate of your “tools” for communication. Good luck with your work.

[quote=“Lupus813, post:17, topic:5194”][quote=“Barskevilles Dog, post:16, topic:5194”]Thank you verry much for pointing these things out for me Iam gratefull.
You see I understand why you consider theblood offering to be rude but its not for him. You see he was from Sparta (Greece) and he was from a Great clan of Spartan Warriors and he was initiated to their ways. One thing that he enjoyed was something called “Melanas zomos” (Litterally Blood soup) its consisted of pork (wild one) blood and vinegar. It is beleived that is some sort of energy drink. Anyway thank you for these points I will try and give a feedback.[/quote]

You stated in the previous posts that you were using pigs blood and your clients blood as a method of scrying, not as a “food offering”.

I point this out for clarity as you might consider giving a “food offering” separate of your “tools” for communication. Good luck with your work.[/quote]

Yes you are quite right Iam sorry about this mistake of putting it wrong :smiley:
Thank you again~

Apologies if I sent you this already but IMO it’s worth sharing on this topic: Death and Dying from a Shamanic Perspective.

As always Iam gratefull to you Lady Eva thanks~