T'is Time

Good evening everyone,

I hope you are all having fun,and enjoying the holidays.I remember when I first came here,with the intent of lurking and stalking,which I did for quite a while,though,eventually I decided posting.

Urged by the spirits around me,and the god within me,I have decided to take a break from talking to other occultists.I am not going to taint my UPG with theirs,and will only communicate with muggles.I will spend less time talking about magic,and more time working on my magic.

I will keep in touch with Eva,so if anyone really needs me,you’re free to contact her.Emphasis on ‘‘really needs me’’. ‘‘My spells didn’t work,she doesn’t want me back!’’ or ‘‘I need a reading!’’ aren’t valid reasons.You can see that it has to be very serious.

I will be logging in here,for the last time,on New Years Eve.My occult hermitage ends on February 18th.During this time,I have major plans to realize,in my magic.I will be on Winter Break from school(since here we have all of January rather than part of December).

I will be interacting with the muggles around me,my friends,my family,even outside of that.Like I said,I will keep in touch with Eva.Beyond that,I’ll be gone.

I am also not allowed to disclose what I have planned,not to mention,I don’t know half of it.I do know of some of the things that I need to do,but for now,it’s all very vague.

Prior to this,though,I will be doing a six day pathworking,with a specific current,entity and Her daughters.I am contacting her even as we speak,to unlock something about myself.Of the 11 spirits,I have already concluded my workings with one.I’ve made a gateway,in the form of devotional art,through which their influence comes into this world,and my presence goes into their world.The experiences I’ve had,and the experiences I am going to have,are cathartic to some degree,but also transformative.

And before I leave this place,I will be offering two types of magical services,to anyone who wishes to come forth,and ask for them.I will have some rules for each,though,and on New Years Eve,all offers expire.

1.Channeling

I am not restricted by grimoires,which is to say,the spirits I channel need not be from grimoires.You can ask me to channel the egregore of Sponge Bob for all care(I’ve actually summoned such an egregore at some point,but that’s a story for another day). I will tell you,however,if I cannot contact the entity.I will also not engaged in long conversations with you,acting as the mediator.You may ask one set of questions,and get one set of answers.Only this,and nothing more.

2.Improving Astral Senses

The most commonly asked question that I get here,is ‘‘how do I improve my clairvoyance?’’ and ‘‘how do I even get started with this?’’.The most common frustration and complaint I ever get here,is about that.I wish to attempt to provide a solution.I make no guarantee that my methods are going to work,and I haven’t tested this.You are all serving as guinea pigs for an experiment,that might prove useful for the both of us.

The method is no secret,and looks something like this.You are going to tell me a time when you are in deep meditation,or asleep,and invite me to come.I am going to soul travel to you,at that time when you are vulnerable,and begin by feeding off of you.Not much,do not worry,I will only alleviate some of the energy you give of,and not take anything serious.Upon opening your astral body,I am going to bite you in the Ajna chakra,and release my venom into you.You may have a dream about snakes.Upon waking up,scry into your mirror,or crystal ball,or anything really,and look out into the astral.Call out to a spirit named ‘‘Ra-Heka’’. Commune.

So with that in mind,let the games begin.I will make a big announcement when I do leave so that we can all say goodbye.

That’s sad news :frowning: are you just taking a break or leaving the forum for good?

Didn’t you read that I was leaving from New Year’s Eve until February 18th?

It’s specifically stated in my post!How did you not read that?

Oops my bad- must have skimmed over that bit lol

Your plan sounds good - could have asked me before using my inbox as your contact point, but I forgive ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Kissmas! :smiley:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:6901”]Your plan sounds good - could have asked me before using my inbox as your contact point, but I forgive ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Kissmas! :D[/quote]

Sowwy…

Blessings and giggles on you.

EDIT: OH my gods,my post count is 666.

[quote=“Arcane, post:6, topic:6901”][quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:6901”]Your plan sounds good - could have asked me before using my inbox as your contact point, but I forgive ya! :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Kissmas! :D[/quote]

Sowwy…

Blessings and giggles on you.

EDIT: OH my gods,my post count is 666.[/quote]

yeah don’t screw it

Best of luck, and every magitian could use something like this at some point: in my opinion, multiple occasions in one lifetime.

…and I have returned.

It’s been a fun ride.I have things to share,and things to hoard.I’m here to bless,and curse.Ready to journey to the stars and back,bringing others with me.Thank you all,for welcoming me so warmly,as I know you will.

Pray tell,have you guys missed me?

[quote=“Arcane, post:9, topic:6901”]…and I have returned.

It’s been a fun ride.I have things to share,and things to hoard.I’m here to bless,and curse.Ready to journey to the stars and back,bringing others with me.Thank you all,for welcoming me so warmly,as I know you will.

Pray tell,have you guys missed me?[/quote]Welcome back!!