Tired all the time lack of energy

So i have been calling out to demons alot lately most recently calling out Belial and i have just been tired af. When i meditate and call Belials name or listen to a chant on youtube i just want to sleep same goes for calling Melek Taus or Enki. When i call him Satan etc he always puts me to sleep.

Any reason for this? Do i just not have enough power?

2 Likes

Could be something leaching energy from you, start to breathe energy in from various sources, like the Sun, Mars, or whatever planet you think will help.

Once you can do that, check for parasites and that you have strong defences.

3 Likes

It probably has to do with the fact your funneling that energy constantly into evocation.

3 Likes

Also meditation can cause drowsiness by default.

1 Like

It happened to me too.But it passed a few days later.I think he took my energy during summoning.

1 Like

I can see how that could be possible. To me it sounds like you are putting a lot of energy forth into manifesting a successful evocation and that can be taxing on the energy supply. Especially if you’re calling on several different beings in short succession.
What you’re gonna want to do before you begin your meditation or evocation, is breathe in, but when you breathe, picture all of the energy particles in the air around you, like swirling little suns and breathe them deep into your lungs. Picture that energy absorbing into your blood and waking you up, sustaining your body. That way you’ll have an energy boost and wont run out so fast.

4 Likes

Is it only when you begin ritual or meditation? Or are you fatigued all day?

@LucifugeAzazel

You are aware that Evocation does take parts of your own energy when manifesting the presence of a spirit…right? I call this the “Burn out period”.
Just take a break and focus on other things like Meditation Journeys and such.

4 Likes

Since I successfully petitioned Agares, I am exhausted. I feel as though I’m drugged. Seeing all the comments here I’m guessing this is related. Hmmm

2 Likes

Depends how much you put into it, if not a lot went into the work you may have picked up a leech, maybe.

2 Likes