TIPS for working with Spirits & DEMONS IMPORTANT 🔥

I wish I saw this before I started working with spirits I followed EA s advice and I was arrogant with the spirits nearly got myself killed with the Demons made my life hell I still remeber how I fell unconsious on the floor and was watching lucifer s sigil and Angels I screamed at Michael once I cannot start to say what happened extreemly bad feeling in my solar plexus for weeks bad luck deppression. He could have killed me because of this shit that Ive done.

I think this is Extreemly Relevant to you Guys. And please dont bring excuses to the Table because I practice and felt all of this shit and am not a keyboard magician!

VK Jehanum reccomended this kids video

8 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think I’ll be taking advice from a teenager. I mean, good looking out trying to help if you feel that’s what you’re doing but this is a path of self discovery. You figure it out, you fuck up, and sometimes you die.
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

5 Likes

what of his advice is bad

Maybe he didn’t know it was dangerous, a lot of people nowadays believe that everything is granted and I don’t blame them, that is the propaganda that they receive. I prefer Asenath’s warnings about how the Draconian/Qliphothic entities work rather than the JoS-like approach that is given by other authors and websites that make people think that they are summoning some fairytale tale characters from a Disney adapted version for little children

10 Likes

Yes I got foled this way and summoned the hardest demons like for almost no reason and shit hit the fan I nearly died. Not to mention they made the magick trick me that it worked and some horible things happened with Belial nearly got into a fight that could have killed me or made me be in a hospital a friend of mine got into a car acident I believe because of a ritual with him I do not know what she did

1 Like