Tips for practicing in secret

Hmm, I see. I’ll play it safe and not try it for now.

1 Like

Are you able to chant?

1 Like

I can probably get away with that if I’m alone or the only one awake.

1 Like

I would look into the Gallery of Magick books then. They only require a few words of power and scanning their sigils.

Another option are the books Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, and Raziel’s Paths of Power, both of which use the technique of visionary magick (you imagine elemental images that guide you to the spirits. Anyone observing from the outside would just think you were meditating).

4 Likes

If they’re Catholic, start working with the Saints. I’m taking Jason Miller’s Black School of St. Cyprian course and it’s full of sacrilege. It’s pretty fun to go to church and pray to Lucifer. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

These are really good suggestions, thanks guys

1 Like

Which Gallery of Magic book would you reccomend starting with? I was looking at a couple already but I’d like your opinion.

1 Like

Sigils of Power and Transformation or Goetia Pathworking require the least amount of speaking.

If you are able to vibrate a few words of power, then Archangels of Magick or Demons of Magick

2 Likes

Aha! Got 'em! Thanks dude. I’ll get them on kindle to be extra safe.

2 Likes

I’ve carried vertebrae from a black cat on me during times in my life where I needed to make my movements and goings on private.

2 Likes

Will you have your own room? If so, you could place large towels or blankets under the door to prevent the incense escaping? It’s all in the timing too? Does this person work, go grocery shopping etc. Schedule your magick when they are absent from the home.

3 Likes

The person in question works from home. I hadn’t considered using towels to block the door though.

many magick don’t require candles are burning. Just words. U can do it outside to respect the wishes of those you live with. They might have close mind of what magick is. Meditation is considered magick too.

don’t burn candles and incense. it leaves smell and would disrespect those that live there.

You can get a little portable 4 inch cast iron cauldron to burn candles with outside the home.

1 Like

There is a section at the back of the book (Modern Magick) which details how to perform the rituals on the astral.

1 Like

a sigil is not necessary to summon a spirit

1 Like

You may profit from the Hidden’s PDF:

also the term “Great voice” is either referred to vibrate wrds mentally or whispering them too, anyway doing both of them plus applying tips here and there, and maybe creating an astral temple should allow a more or less smooth practice.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity do the pathworkings in these books help improve astral senses in any way?

Use a bowl of water instead of candles ! Still a form of element

1 Like

Hahaha! :rofl: Nice dude!

1 Like

Yes, they do.

1 Like