Tips for practicing in secret

I’m moving in with a very religious family member who definitely wouldn’t approve of any kind of magic. That means no candles or incense of any kinds. Any tips on practicing in secret?

3 Likes

Mental magick is secret

9 Likes

You could move your practice to the astral.

2 Likes

I’m not that good yet unfortunately.

2 Likes

Travel altar and go off to a lake or woods and do stuff there. If asked tell them that it helps your stress to burn incense.

4 Likes

I can’t remember, can flushing a sigil work if you can’t burn it?

4 Likes

Yes. Tear the seal up and flush it, or toss it out the window and let the air carry it away.

6 Likes

Ah, thank you

2 Likes

Take that from personal experience: Don’t do the same at the sea or you’ll find your sigil floating like nothing happened among other swimmers…
:grin: :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Mental magick can be preformed by anyone at any level of development. You use your imagination to preforme whatever ritual. You do them in your mind. If you become distracted you just gently steer your mind back to task.

9 Likes

Sounds useful, I’ll look into it.

2 Likes

Invoke demons by mentally saying the name of the demon over and over. until you feel the presence of the spirit. You could do a invocation while eating dinner with the family if you wanted too Lol :joy: Nobody would even know. I’ve invoked while in the back of a police van lol

8 Likes

Will it work if my senses aren’t fully developed? Also what does the presence feel like?

1 Like

For me it is a mix of a vibration and magnetic force.

2 Likes

Perform this meditation it will open your third eye, and improve the intensity of a invocation. The back of my head now moves on it’s own when doing a mental invocation. Different demons have different presences . Lilith presence is a hot presence for me. Satanic Void Meditation

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll get practicing as soon as I can get some alone time.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten to the point where I can do it when people are making noise. The meditation gets you into a hypnogogic state

2 Likes

Yes tear it up flush it down toilet :toilet:

2 Likes

Have you read Modern Magick? Do you think I could practice what’s in it in secret?

1 Like

Modern Magick by Donald Michael Craig? It’s Golden Dawn ceremonial magick and so requires you to perform ritual actions and vibrate words of power in the LBRP and the Middle Pillar. There some exercises that are just done in your mind though so…maybe?

1 Like