Tiphereth Uncus, the magical equilibrium

After some time researching why my spells always started to function powerfully at first and then simply stagnate, failing, I remembered having read in the book Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie that in order for your spells to have a perpetual effect (example: I did some love spells, and people became obsessed with me, but after two months they just stopped working) you need to use “magic equilibrium”. I read and reread the whole chapter on this, I have made modifications to my magic, but still it remains the same: strong starting spells that weaken after one / two months (not just spells of manipulation of people, but others also). Does anyone have any idea how to use this “magic equilibrium”?

2 Likes

There’s few ways to do it. One of them being an egreogre that repeats it for you.

2 Likes

I can’t even make a server, imagine an egregora haha can you explain me a little more?

1 Like

Ask a patron to bless it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a bit familiar with creating servers and egregores, but when you say “Ask a patron to bless it”, does that mean that I have to patronize the entity with some god? I’m sorry if the question sounds stupid.

1 Like

You can go that route. Any spirit that grants good familiars will be helpful with this.

1 Like

thank you so much.:blush:

1 Like