Tingling? Anyone know what it is?

So, ever since I began meditating seriously and trying to contact Lucifer, (and formerly La Santa Muerte) I’ve been feeling tingling, like the same pressure you feel on your third eye when meditating, on the back of my left shoulder and sometimes behind my right (but not as often as the left) and down my back. It does it often. Even as I am typing this. I’ve tried looking up information about it but I can’t seem to find anything on it being behind a shoulder. Any thing helps. Thank you.

4 Likes

Probably just his energy interacting with your subtle energy bodies and then it being expressed in the form of a physical sensation.

3 Likes

Ah, interesting. It’d make sense why I feel calmer than usual when I feel that pressure. Nothing seems to startle me when it’s there.

1 Like

i get tired and if i stand up it feels like my legs can move and my voice change as i chant

Do you feel something like an adrenaline rush when calling for a demonic spirit? I noticed that I do.

1 Like

Hey :slight_smile: Personally I just feel this kind of thing on my fingers and feet, I can’t figure out why. It’s quite rare that I feel it in the third eye, but when I feel it I feel like I’m being pierced in my forehead, does it do the same to you?

2 Likes

Sometimes. Sometimes it’ll feel like a needle, other times it’ll be a throbbing in my forehead ,but mostly it’ll be just tingling. Often when I meditate, I can see eyes looking back at me when my eyes are closed.

1 Like

Well, I know in the case of succubi and incubi it is to elicit some sort of feeling, whether sexual or otherwise.
Typically with other entities, they are doing something similar but often more powerful. Perhaps it is like when you’re upset and your pet comes in, you instantly are washed with relief just from their presence.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

Ah! I did do a Letter of Intent for an Incubus. That could be one of the reasons. Thank you

1 Like

It means they are communicating with you and interacting. I get that too, different spirits feel different ways. For example Lilith feels like a warm blanket on my shoulders hugging me.

2 Likes

Yes i felt that too when i tried to contact lucifer. A tingling sensation throughout my body its like hes behind me

1 Like