Time travel spell

And yet, a few people, who were considered advanced mages, but who are no longer active in this forum say that they have changed past events. If reality is a simulation, then like any program there will exist a set of codes which can override it, thus making a change in the past possible. Maybe not for the ordinary person, but it is still doesn’t make it impossible.
“Creo quia absurdum est”

1 Like

I believe changing past events is possible, to an extent – not in the “go back and time and kill Hitler as a baby” sense, as it would take a great deal of power to change consensus reality, but definitely in terms of revision for changing one’s subjective reality.

If I may be so bold as to quote myself here, see:

In response to the OP, it isn’t possible to physically travel back in time to being 18 years old and go to college. But it would be possible to revise the event into a positive memory, like “Oh, I’m waiting until I’m ___ to go to college”, or creating a “future memory” like “I’m glad I didn’t go to college until I was ___, I was much better equipped to handle it.” The point is to turn an unpleasant memory into a pleasant one, calmly, without force or desperation, so that when you think of it you’re like “oh, I remember that, that was a good memory.”

That might help with the latter part of the query in the OP (getting over it). Also remember it’s never too late to study.

1 Like