Time travel spell

Anyone ever dematerialized themself or sent an astral projection of yourself to the past to alter history? Need to travel back to the year 2011 and warn myself about something.

3 Likes

You cannot “dematerialize” yourself. That is pure science fiction.

Also, you cannot alter history. All you can do is alter your experience of that history. If you want to understand how time magick actually works, pick up a copy of Space/Time Magick by Taylor Ellwood, one of the pioneers in the field.

You could also try evoking your past self.

5 Likes

How would I evoke my past.self? Also thanks for the recommwndation

I quite like being material and wouldn’t want to screw with that. :joy::+1:

There’s a ton of stuff I know now that I wish I had known in the past, not just trivial stuff either but things that have caused me great suffering. But there’s also things that have happened along the way that I’m eternally grateful for and even if it were possible I still wouldn’t risk changing the bad stuff incase it altered the good too. Things generally happen for a reason, we have many lessons to learn. Such is life.
I suppose we have to keep moving forward. The future definitely can be altered so best to focus on that maybe. :+1:

2 Likes

There is much speculation on time travel and i know many movies. Since you can’t dematerualize or travel back in time is it possible for the demonic to travel back in time since they are incorporate beings and change at least some or small events to there advantage?

1 Like

You know, I have never read of any time magick performed by spirits, other than the experiments with the Fotamecus egregore for speeding up and slowing down one’s perception of time (there is also a spirit in the Book of Azazel that can do the same thing).

Almost all time magick experiments seem to be done by magicians under their own power, so I don’t know if a spirit can really “go back in time” to change something. Theoretically, I guess it is possible, as there is a quantum theory that posits that time is a circle, rather than a straight line, and past, present and future are all happening simultaneously. It is only our mind that creates a linear progression.

3 Likes