Time to start spreading my wings

I sent Icarus some questions, now waiting for the answers. I hope i asked even one right/answer able question :smiley:

Due to some wifi issues I will be offline for the most part. Please keep sending questions and Iā€™ll try to answer them as soon as possible

Okay so i got answers for couple of my questions, and it is interesting yet horrifying that the first answers - once again tells me that i have a curse/entity working against meā€¦ I think its actually also constraining me from banishing itself. And also constraining me from many other things, as the reading said it is constraining me - and constrained i feel.

But the last answer did not really make sense to me, but i guess you can think of it from different perspectives.

Anyways i wont be complaining, because it was good reading for this excellent price of free.

I asked Icarus a couple of questions and received direct, confident answers to them. I was quite surprised at how each answer reflected my intuition on each of the subjects. I am impressed with his reading ability. Of course I have even more questions now as a result of the answers I got. :wink: Thanks Icarus. I appreciate it.

Unfortunately, the outcome Icarus predicted for me did not come to pass. Perhaps my own lust of the result skewed the reading so I got the answer I wanted to hear, I donā€™t know.

Other than the final result, Icarus accurately pinpointed some things I need to work on. Thanks, man.

alright mother fuckersā€¦ Iā€™m back in the swing of things, and I have about a week of work to catch up to. it may be slow due to volume and me being in between jobs(I literally have about a week or two of food, and not enough money to resupply) so if it takes a minute, be patient. I have 99 other problems to deal with.

Perhaps a donation to Icarus of what you think the reading was worth would be nice. No set price just an acknowledgement of the time and energy he put into providing readings to people and a show of gratitude.

thank you for the suggestion. Iā€™m not honestly worried. Iā€™m doing the work on both the causal and acausal side of things in order to manifest a job, so I donā€™t expect this to be any real danger. Just a little growing pains lol. the entire theme my divination is taking right now(for me), is basically saying youā€™re doing the work, now lose the attachment, be still, and fucking watch this shit turn around.

The guy may get some times to have your reading done, but he has one word : if he tells you heā€™s gonna do a reading for you, he will ! Thanks Icarus ! You gave me food for thoughts and I will think quite a lot to what you said !

The man is accurate! Oh, sometimes you just dont wanna hear the truth, but the truth finds its own ways to let you know...lol Hes very good at this.

Iā€™ll be easing up on the readings for a couple weeks. I want to have a period with as little divination as possible. when Iā€™ll start back I will be doing this for two more weeks before setting up shop(hopefully)

Damn! It appears that I am late to the party like always!