Time to manifest

Over the last few months I have worked with several angels and demons, my question is how long will it take to get results? How many times do we work with them to achieve Manifestation?

The reason i asked because i read The 72 Angels of Magick by Damon Brand and he said to repeat the work with angels for eleven days and the result will manifest, does this also apply to demons?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Results depends on what type of thing you have asked, there are some time result can be instantaneous or it may take some time for the result to manifest

1 Like

its a love spell, lust spell and finding job spell.

Do i need to repeat evoked the Entity and spell several times or just once for all?

1 Like

In general, things that you ask to manifest in you/inside you are always faster, such as an increase in productivity, or changing a trait (as long as you actively help to change that trait by doing things differently).

The rest always takes more time, in my humble opinion.

2 Likes

Thank you, i really satisfied with your reply.

1 Like

Good things take time. I did a petition at the last minute and got results. Not exactly what I wanted but still something good.

1 Like

Another thing worth mentioning - just having this question in your mind implies you have what’s called here a “lust for results” (you can search this term it’s commonly discussed on BALG).

This is a form of doubt, and doubt kills magick dead. By wondering if or when the magick worked, you are sending the message energetically that it’s not working, which is magickally working against what you’re trying to achieve.

You must not hope, think or believe the magick worked - KNOW it worked and is working, that the energy patterns are falling into alignment with your will, so that you don’t even care when it comes to fruition, it’s as good as done as far as you’re concerned. This is part of exercising your will.

2 Likes

I admit it that i lusting for the result badly. Thank you for the enlightenment.