Time to have some fun with Uncle Chuckie

The British people were made for this :smiley:

radionic spying

They were, though.

Letā€™s just be absolutely clear that ā€œBritish Intelligenceā€ & British Government ARE NOT the British PEOPLE, any more than youā€™re the NSA. How would you like that assumption being made? Or that youā€™re the guys who did the Tuskegee syphilis study, or the My Lai massacre, etcā€¦ capisce?

No offense to you, but I am omnipresent and can shove my consciousness into whoever I please.

So, technically, I AM the NSA.

And Iā€™m Chuck Norris! :smiley:

And Iā€™m Uncle Chuck! :smiley:

And I am youā€¦ now, you missed washing that bit behind your ears, get back in the shower!

Ah shit, the mites went back there again?!

And to think, I put Hellfire water back there!

Tsk, I have some hierarchies to go shake.

I am nothing therefore I am everything! I win!

How funny this topic came up today. Just finished my first experiment with radionics

That is just what the British Intelligence would want me to thinkā€¦

Iā€™m on to you Evaā€¦Iā€™m on to youā€¦

LOL, lets all test your radonics skills. First person to tell me how many shots I have had wins a free reading. Tell me what I drank and I will do a wealth ritual for you (as long as the divination points to a green light)

Sorry, there is only one Chuck Norris. He doesnā€™t have to walk on water, the water just gets the fuck out of his way. He has been empregnating virgins since 0 AD. They say his tears can cure cancer, but it canā€™t be proven because he has never cried. These are facts people. There is only one Chuck Norris.

That is just what the British Intelligence would want me to thinkā€¦

Iā€™m on to you Evaā€¦Iā€™m on to youā€¦

LOL, lets all test your radonics skills. First person to tell me how many shots I have had wins a free reading. Tell me what I drank and I will do a wealth ritual for you (as long as the divination points to a green light)[/quote]

Shots? You didnā€™t drink the shots, you ate the worm in the tequila! You sick bastard!

ā€¦AND THEN THE GLASS?!

Shit Orismen, I admire your ability to chew glass like a fucking cow-robot machine.

Wait.

TEACH ME.

Worm was asking.for itā€¦that cocky bastard.

You canā€™t be - Iā€™m wearing my tinfoil hat. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I am so Chuck Norris - has anyone seen us both together at the same time? No? I rest my case.

ā€¦Jesus Christ, Absintheā€¦ what the hell?

Yeah, never drinking and posting ever again.