Time for some work

Time for work. I buy chocolate bar as offering. I will look for all the Psychopomps I can find and give piece of chocolate. Me and friend will put all of will power into it. We will open sigil of psychopomps and underworld gods as @Micah suggested.

Here is list so far of spirits I can call so far to help.
Lucifer/lilith matron/patron
hermes
Anubis
Azrael
Hekate
Shiva
Osiris

any other suggestion. We hoping his suffering end soon. Hopefully spells will direct energy to his soul leaving. Hopefully the spirits will take out soul from body while sleeping and peacefully. It should be easier because he has no will at all to live. He has no desire to be here anymore. Everyday for month he visualize his soul leaving body and the astral cord getting snipped.
Any spirits you know who can cut astral cord?

I will be looking for sigil of these spirits today and chant mantra. I will open them up and give the offerings today.

2 Likes

It is done It is done It is done.

I did not use their sigils but I called their names and gave them links.
I offer pieces of the chocolate one by one.
I called:
Thanatos
Hel
Lucifer
Lady death
hermes
Anubis
Azrael
Hekate
Shiva
Osiris
I gave them these conditions:
Do not harm his body, but just cut the astral cord.
Take his soul out of his body and do not let him return unconsciously.
Then I said so mote it be. I flushed the offerings after some time.
do not cause harm to his soul.

2 Likes

Hi @Purple ? Do you know any spirits that can make me stop lusting for results.
Hi @Lady_Eva I have seen your work and you seem knowledgeable. Do you know anything I can add to this calling of spirits to make it more effective?

1 Like

Not offhand, just focus on trusting your intuition and if something comes up that you feel will help, add that in as well. :+1:

3 Likes

You could speak with the affected person so they can make peace with dying. If they haven’t, their astral energy will attach to their body and delay the death. If the person is not fighting it, it will happen quicker.
Also, vampirising their energy could work, but it is less just.

3 Likes

He made peace already. He visualize himself dying almost every second of his life.

1 Like

Last night, he thought he was really going die because of all the spirits we called. He got all his affairs finished. We will just have to wait. He was very excited.

Hobbies help. Not sure about spirits.

1 Like