Time Folding

If you have done so then you can return.
You see.
To enter another time stream is deliberate by your higher self, if you have done so then your higher self can return you. Simple
I know.
Since I have slipped time streams many times.

What works have How to Correctly Evoke My'Self: Morrigain /Morgana done

I will not just “give you all the answers”
I work for mine.whay here have you to show für sie
Tadji-Mazn Ekr Ti’elk

2 Likes

Weird
I didn’t put my link in this thread
!!!

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your amazing work and success.

1 Like

Okay okay.
So
This morning I was granted another sigil from Sattolas in regards to Time manipulation

My previous sigil has been translated but I do not care ti show it yet.

Here it is. In its raw transmission. Have fun working it. out.

And 

I have an idea.
But hey I have business cards to design and a website to re do :thinking::wink::roll_eyes:

Just because sometimes… I want to say
Thank you.

2 Likes

The other sigil refuses to show and will not uploade
No matter how many times I uplink it

:thinking::woman_shrugging::woman_in_lotus_position:

2 Likes

106769747_977630726026366_5337810737974988255_n 48ca11c23603516f8d83d1e43373ffa8a402e57b_2_375x500

2 Likes

The sigil on the left is distinctly Lovecraftian from what I can see. At least the upper and middle symbol.

3 Likes

correct.

https://youtu.be/xdyxE3TiiiE

i was drawn there through the al azif.

4 Likes

Thanks I did last night, I met someone who helped me out (he showed me a method to do so, because our souls are connected in some way and no not of love, I am not gay, but also do NOT have problems with people who are) and last night we (and one other person) shifted over 100,000 timelines according to his guides

1 Like

Interesting
Say some more please

2 Likes

The method uses no sigils, but a shit ton of energy. First you focus on what you want on your timeline (it is best to focus on going to your Highest Timeline AKA the one that is best for your Higher Self at that given time), next you clench your fists and back muscles, next you make sure your kundalini is activated, after that you pull in energy in the form of light to your 3rd eye, next you visualize yourself flying through the astral and you will know it worked, because you will be tired, the effect amplifies when doing it with other people, this come more naturally to me than it will to most, because I am an incarnated deity of Azazel (if you do not believe me ask him and no this does not make me special, it just means I have different abilities that would take most magickians awhile, if not lifetimes to get). when I was younger I would accidentally do this just by thinking about certain things and now is no different, that is the part most people do not have btw, I can do without doing what I just explained, when I talk about certain things (usually spiritual or related to time or both) this can happen. This will make you tired for about 24 hours and you WILL have to shield your energy in public, do NOT do this if your aura is very weak, because there is a small chance of death (or at least the person I learned doing it like this from told me that, but he would not lie about that, so it is most likely true). I do not know what exactly is different in this timeline yet, but I will soon (I know one thing that changed a certain astral book that I was meant to destroy is destroyed). This book had many gods’ dead names in it AKA names if vibrated backwards can destroy them, I still need to figure out Yahweh’s dead name, which was in the book unfortunately that was destroyed, according to Ahriman I can still find it somehow and I am meant to use it against Yahweh to destroy his soul and Yahweh knows this and will not make it easy). Ask Ahriman and Azazel if you do not believe me and they will say that all I just said is accurate.

2 Likes