Time and/or Youth

Mmm…no lol

Not according to Taylor Ellwood, one of the grandfathers of time magick aka retroactive magick. According to him, you would only change your memory of the experience of the past event, not the event itself.

2 Likes

mmm yes, as time and space are interrelated, if he were to cause a change in the past by going back in time, the entire reality shifts, this is the theory of what would happen if time travel happens in a real tangible sense affecting the planes of existence

if you are talking about changing the perception of the past then yes, youd only change the memory

1 Like

Actually I was looking more into manipulating time as it were to give myself a better sense of my own reaction time to things said or done. Such as when someone says something. At times everyone goes through it where they just react and say the wrong things or something stupid…missing a opportunity.

What I’m looking at is manipulating time as I’ll have more time even as perception to contemplate what is said or done and have that extra time to change my reaction. instead of saying something stupid say what I mean (which doesn’t occur until later after I’m out of the situation) Or such as taking a timed test where I can move at my own pace and still be on their time schedule.
hope that makes sense

How could I do this to change my memories of things in the past?

I suppose visualisation may help, but i really wouldnt know, when it comes to time manipulation i am more interested in things that affect reality itself, though i would never use it tbh

1 Like

Manipulation of your perception of time is pretty easy to accomplish.

The Fotamecus egregore is a famous example of a spirit designed to slow or speed up time. There is also a demon in the Book of Azazel who can do the same. However, in both of those instances they tell you flat out that what is manipulated must be paid back. In other words, if you speed up time to make a test go faster, then it must be balanced with slowing down time. If you don’t, then the spirit will do it for you, probably at the most inconvenient situation.

Pick up a copy of Space/Time Magick by Taylor Ellwood. He also has some videos on YouTube about it.

3 Likes

could you use a spell to speed time up for me at work today?:joy:

i think i have one but cannot remember the latin

1 Like

just my luck :man_facepalming::joy:

See that’s something I needed, to make school feel shorter. Actually school is a GREAT example of perception and time manipulation. It ALWAYS feels like forever compared to other things and the weekend which seem to FLY BY…

Sigh.

2 Likes

May I know what was your spell please ?

1 Like

which spell, to slow down time?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like