Time and/or Youth

Does anyone know a way to make physical changes to your body or manipulate time?

Chronokinesis but any form of ā€œtime manipulationā€ is only to the extent of manipulation of the individual or group perception.

as for physical changes which would go under biokinesis is the manipulation of the body, be it to increase oneā€™s metabolism, healing, etc.

Although unsure if the latter goes so far as to show full on changes, but the former is purely perception based on this plane.

1 Like

Chiming in-

You could look into Internal Alchemy for physical changes. There is a lot of lore and woo on cultivation, but it is an effective way to become healthier, look younger, and retain youth.

2 Likes

I once used a spell to slow down time, its possible as time is energy

1 Like

What was your process and mindset going in? Did you call on any specific entities or was it just a manifestation of your will?

1 Like

it was a latin spell mantric vibration, no contact with any Being was required, though if one were to contact a Being, Chronos I believe would be a good one in my opinion

Slowing down time is only a function of your perception though. As @anon48079295 stated above, time manipulation is mainly a manipulation of perception. Speeding up or slowing down time only affects your senses. It doesnā€™t affect anyone outside of yourself.

4 Likes

in a sense, but in another no, I remember literally feeling as if I had more time at my disposal, almost as if the energy I had manipulated made it so time as a sensation went slower

1 Like

Thatā€™s pretty much perception, a lot of people I knew during my highschool days used it to make themselves perceive time in class to be shorter and them having less time to deal with said class but in the end if was our perception, not actually affecting time itself.

1 Like

in a way yes, but its also energy manipulation

1 Like

We have all had such a sensation of time moving slowly. Sitting in a boring lecture at school is a prime example, and the saying ā€œtime flies when youā€™re having funā€ means your perception of time tends to speed up when you are enjoying yourself.

1 Like

I mean yeah it is but your energy is affecting your perception thatā€™s about it lol. Just as energy manipulation can create illusions chronoK and such is basically an illusion placed on the perception for an example.

1 Like

yes but also using literal spells whose purpose is to shift vibrations means you are actually causing a shift in vibrations of time, thats why i agree with both your points while also saying theres a ā€œrealā€ aspect to it.

The OP didnā€™t mention in what way he was looking to manipulate time, but I hope he doesnā€™t want to change the physical past or somethingā€¦

2 Likes

much appreciated, thank you

1 Like

Hmm, even if it is just ā€˜your perceptionā€™ it is still doing the job and getting the results that youā€™d like.

I can see it even being a benefit if you do ā€˜timeā€™ based meditations. Where you see yourself slowing down/stopping ā€˜agingā€™, since it is just a product of time. Over time (lol) that energy will build and the assumption on your perception of yourself could be built into your reality, aiding in the retaining of your youth.

Though it wonā€™t be exactly because you are ā€˜manipulating timeā€™ it could be a nice ā€˜bridgeā€™ to help the practitioner make that mental leap and improve their workings in that particular areaā€¦

1 Like

if he were to do so, all that would happen is he would travel to another dimension

1 Like

I have not made the attempt yet, I am going to soon have a ritual along with using my own will. With the help of entities, not exactly sure which to call upon for this particular goal

i wrote it, Chronos, also the Archangel Metatron can help I think

1 Like

Much appreciated, Iā€™ll do more research.