Time 4u 2pay

EVERYONE IN HERE NOW

THIS INTIMATELY CONCERNS ANYONE WHO BOUGHT FROM NECROMASTER!!!

BECAUSE OF MY POSTS AS A RESPECTED MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY, SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT HAS JUST BEEN BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION!!!

I AM POSTING ALL OF THIS SHIT, AND I HAVE AGREED NOT TO REVEAL ANYTHING ABOUT WHO GAVE IT TO ME.

AND RIGHT NOW FOR THE SAFETY OF ANYONE WHO BOUGHT SHIT FROM NECROMASTER I AM POSTING THIS.

THIS IS A STAB IN THE BACK NOT JUST TO WHOMEVER BOUGHT FROM HIM, BUT TO THIS WHOLE MOVEMENT AND FORUM!!!

IF YOU PAID THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR YOUR SHIT, AND YOU GOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS, YOU NEED TO POST HERE.

IF THIS IS WHAT HE ACTUALLY HAS BEEN DOING, THIS IS INCREDIBLY SERIOUS, AND IT WILL BE DEALT WITH PROPERLY.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME,
-FRATER APOTHEOSIS

My brain must be fuzzy cuz I don’t get what’s happening.

ONLY BECAUSE I TALK TO E.A. AND HIS INNER CIRCLE DO I KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE COME TO THEM WITH COMPLAINTS ABOUT ITEMS THAT DIDN’T WORK.

MANY OTHER COMPLAINTS HAVE BEEN DROPPED, INCLUDING THAT NECROMASTER HAS ATTACKED, AND THREATENED TO ATTACK THE FAMILY OF OTHERS. AND ALTHOUGH HE HAS DENIED THIS TO E.A. PERSONALLY I HAVE PICTURES OF IT NOW.

THE MOMENT SUCH THREATS ARE ISSUED HERE, YOU ARE A DEAD MAN WALKING!!!

Awhile back Fluffy told me that necro said he also devours students of his that are no longer of any use to him. Fluffy was kind of freaked out at the time, she was worried he was going to do that toher and I was like “look I warned you about getting involved with him and you did the exact opposite of what I said so I’m not helping you if shit happens” Of course fluffy seems to have been ok in the end though but still if you want I could get a screencap of that conversation. Funny story, back when he was looking for a girlfreind in that one fwb project I evoked abaddon for that purpose because I thought something interesting would happen.

The lesson is, you probably shouldn’t trust a guy who will kill kids for shits & giggles which he’s pretty much admitted to doing to me using dratalon in one of his early posts and also in frater ap’s screencaps.

I actually wouldn’t jump the gun too much if you bought something from him though, selling something to a person that will wreck them is generally bad for business, but then again so is some of the other stuff he did like sending death threats to people on the forum, so it may be wise to make sure nothing funny was going on with that just to be on the safe side.

I would just like to add that Necro talks a good talk but can’t put his money where his mouth is when it comes to curses.

So please no one worry too much about him. Michael is great for taking care of him, myself and other know for a fact that he tried shit, Michael not only stopped it but blessed us as well.

Wow, that’s just incredibly sad… kids with guns I tell ya’

I had one of his acquaintances confirm for me that he attacked or attempted to attack both me and Defectron last year. All my readings said it was him, not to mention Baphomet/TGK put me on to some sacred geometry stuff that basically acted as an early warning system and caused premonitions in dreams so I put up defenses and reversed everything.

I’ve washed my hands of the guy after having my suspicions confirmed…asshole.

[quote="-TWF-, post:7, topic:3019"]I had one of his acquaintances confirm for me that he attacked or attempted to attack both me and Defectron last year. All my readings said it was him, not to mention Baphomet/TGK put me on to some sacred geometry stuff that basically acted as an early warning system and caused premonitions in dreams so I put up defenses and reversed everything.

I’ve washed my hands of the guy after having my suspicions confirmed…asshole.[/quote]

I knew it!

But yeah listen up everyone, I know better then everyone he tends to linger like a bad odor. But what I’m doing and what I suggest everyone else should do is just let it go and forget about him. I did some stuff awhile back to make sure he gets whats coming to him. And I can assure you sooner or later he and Sunas will end up being fuck buddies in the same place. But until that day comes all of you should just forget about him, if you let him,he’ll pull you down with him when that ship sinks.

I am just waiting for Elison to see the virgin dig…

funny to think now to all the good reviews from buyers.

all those people claiming that the items were amazing, that they could feel the spirit with them and ready to help them bla bla

seems that some people here would need to really work on their astral senses to open them a little bit more lol

“I think Elison is a virgin so no kids lol”… I cant atop laughing my ass bad LMAAO. Nothing personal Elison, just found that hella funny …

final thought : I would never buy a spirit from someone I dont know (or barely from a forum for instance). Like I said to TWF, risks are high of a “trojan” and people should never forget that the magician who binds a spirit has always a control over it…

[quote=“The Eye, post:10, topic:3019”]funny to think now to all the good reviews from buyers.

all those people claiming that the items were amazing, that they could feel the spirit with them and ready to help them bla bla

seems that some people here would need to really work on their astral senses to open them a little bit more lol[/quote]

Maybe some sort of deceiving spirit that would get mad at them every now and then. Id do that if I was such a asshole.

Buy a spirit
Get ass kicked
Buy help from guy who sold you the spirit
Problem goes away for a while
Repeat steps 2-4

Magician profits, you don’t.

[quote=“The Eye, post:10, topic:3019”]funny to think now to all the good reviews from buyers.

seems that some people here would need to really work on their astral senses to open them a little bit more lol[/quote]

Well I know a few people who were asked to give glowing reviews before the got their items.

I can only answer for myself.

He approached me asking me to try a spirit out and then give him a positive yet honest review. He made it seem that EA was cool with it and was planning on promoting him. I confirmed that there was a spirit and set it on a very simple task.

It completed the task and I thanked it and respectfully banished it as I was too busy to deal with another spirit in my life. After talking to him more he admitted that he didn’t make it but his teacher did. After getting to know him better I took down my positive reviews.

In hindsight I should have done a divination before accepting the job to test his spirit. Lesson learned.

[quote="-TWF-, post:7, topic:3019"]I had one of his acquaintances confirm for me that he attacked or attempted to attack both me and Defectron last year. All my readings said it was him, not to mention Baphomet/TGK put me on to some sacred geometry stuff that basically acted as an early warning system and caused premonitions in dreams so I put up defenses and reversed everything.

I’ve washed my hands of the guy after having my suspicions confirmed…asshole.[/quote]

:wink:

Can you tell me what time he attacked?

I’ve been attacked by this roleplayer before. Well not really attacked, since nothing managed to touch me.

“I’ll let Abaddon figure that out”. Hey Devin, I can make your puny little Abaddon moan like a fluffy cat with just one word. Defectron would know what I’m talking about. :wink:

I always knew necro was full of shit.

The ones who boast about their power are the ones who have none.
He may have knowledge from his mentors but that just puts him in the armchair.
Me being a father…the whole going after kids thing really hits a button for me.

Let him try.

Mepsitahl guided me to my back window the other night and asked “What do you see?”

I said nothing.

She told me look closer.
When I pulled my vision back I saw a yellow static glow around my house.
She told me that was my protection.

I’ve got a story about Michael that I’ll post later but him and many others are ready to destroy anything that is cast against me.

To all my fellow mages and brothers we have the most powerful arsenal o r sources which can help us to prevent these scams or so called frauds and they are the entities them selves. I was concerned about the legiticamy of a King Marid Ring i had bought just recently so i decided to call up on my mentor Azazel himself and i asked him if my ring was the real deal and he said it was for real and a King Marid was bound to that ring. So now i am much more happier and relaxed, and i think we can all do something similiar concercing items and other mages services.