Tiamat

I know what I’ve been in trusted with @Raven_Maleficus, this was given to me …I know what they are I’m the one tiamat gave them to … I know what she is showing me…

Why do you always do this to me I know what’s going on withe my body and spirit

5 Likes

Yes damn …they are inside of me…they are my eggs .
.so figure it out

Tiamat has guided me and shown me how to create them and form them and hatch them

5 Likes

Or just yell at me

I will because you never let me just have something…
You always have to know more…but this is my damn body I know what tiamat has been doing with me…

You always have to undermine me but you have no idea what this is about and you have no idea what they are.

And you have no idea why they are so damn important that even Belial wants one.

2 Likes

Sorry.

And now everyone knows where they are so now Im just get a huge target on me …

2 Likes

Are tiamat and leviathan same? Or mask?

2 Likes

Good question, was just pondering that. My head tells me not necessarily.

1 Like

Mask might be closer to the truth, I’ve worked with Tiamat a lot and leviathan a few times, they seem different but very similar if that makes sense.

that said I am very interested where this goes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

They are supposed to hatch on walpurgisnacht.

7 Likes

Not a target

Today I did my meditations.

And then Azathoth appeared. He wanted to I will say touch one of the eggs.

The one that nestles in my sacral chakra. I’ve been super picky and extremely protective of these eggs. But something seemed right to me. So I allowed him to do this.

As soon as he did the embryo took form and started kicking and bouncing and making whiney noises. I had to speak calming to to him and tell him he has to stay inside for a little longer.

His egg turned from being completely gold to white with gold markings.

It’s interesting that I can see inside and I know exactly what he looks like… he looks almost gold like a goldish brown …with red lines in places…

He feels connected to water also.

After I was upset about something else and went somewhere astrally and I just went savage and ripped a heart out of a chest and ate it…
Still pumping and all…blood dripping I just ate the heart.

Idk if it’s taking more to feed myself and these eggs … or if the one that has woken up is needed more …
Or I’m just a savage now. But but I think it connects to needing to feed more and myself and the eggs need more nutrients. …

Perhaps it was more symbolic of me needing to eat more iron rich foods. Such as liver and what not.

5 Likes

@AdamThoth your thoughts?

2 Likes

Wait you plucked out some person’s astral heart? Does that kill a person?

2 Likes

They just stood there and looked at me blankly. I imagine it has to do something to them. I’ve never done that before. But I ate their heart so Idk how you could survive …atleast astrally speaking.

It might kill them …Idk. .guess I will find out

7 Likes

So much is happening so fast. … got my head spinning … Hopefully I will type everything up much better and explain everything that’s been going on

5 Likes

I would of just started chomping on the entire person

Why? Some parts are nasty.

1 Like

Azathoths message when I evoked him last night.

The time has come for the old ones to return.

My egg, it’s hatching it’s combination of Tiamat and myself is the best way.
You are the key remember?

You bring things forth.
This is you opening the gate and allowing us through.
Remember your vision last year when you saw the “spaceship” , but realized it was an embryo in the womb.?
You dear one, are the way in.

Beautiful mother.
Why do you think the goetia love you so?

You are the pure one, the one that can do this.
Arianna, you are the key. :key:

6 Likes

There’s one that’s fantastic. The best part.
It. Is. The. Sausage.

(The Raven spirit doesn’t really intend on leaving)

But you saw the Prophecy. Meow.

6 Likes