Tiamat, The Black Pyramid, and Golden Dragon Eggs

I couldn’t help but notice that the circle in Ra’s hieroglyph looks a lot like the symbol for the Monad and John Dee’s Monas Hieroglyphica. Interestingly, it also represents the sephira Tiphareth (Beauty) in Kabbalism, which is also associated with the sun and Ra.

I wonder if this all has to do with something more than just dragon eggs… The synchronicity is just too blatant to be mere coincidence.

2 Likes

Yeah I wrote about it it goes back to the cosmic egg or the universal egg

2 Likes

So the Azathoth egg can either read my thoughts or pick up my feelings…

Someone walked by me at work that I don’t really like and little Azathoth was trying to extend tentacles. .to reach him.

So I now have to be careful of what think. Because he isn’t even hatched yet and trying to do stuff.
I don’t hate the guy btw it’s just not a coworker I really like.

The Azathoth egg, He looks like a dragon but has tentacles on his belly.

My crazy life right now :joy:

7 Likes

The next dragon will be White.

2 Likes

Aww protective baby squid dragon.

2 Likes

I know… his gonna be the one I have to keep both eyes on. :joy:

I know Azazels is a flyer …I had that vision of him flying… Azazels also feels firey. .

Belials has wings …but he feels more earthy …grounded…Maybe because he was the root chakra.

5 Likes

The Old Ones shall rise again and they need new bodies, new vessels for this new age. Not just Old Ones as in Cthulhu and what not but all the old beings that were once worshiped many no doubt don’t even have names anymore. Wouldn’t be surprised if the more modern incarnations of these beings like the Goetic spirits seem to die and vanish only to be replaced by their new forms. After all reincarnation is not limited to these fleshy planes but well everything is just an infinite reflection. Within, without, above and below.
Also probably making no sense because sleep deprivation.

7 Likes

But @Dinmiatus, brought up a good point that sense the egg is in a chakra he maybe be picking up potential threats to himself through my energy fluxes …so if my emotions change …he is picking up on it and if it feels negative he is sensing it as a threat. And picking up on my thoughts he could lash out at whomever angers me as a precieved threat

Is that how you said it or close @Dinmiatus?

5 Likes

Yeah thats right.

3 Likes

Azazel’s would be a fire breather imo

2 Likes

That little fella has a very infernal feel to him for sure :joy:

6 Likes

Amaymon has the dragon egg in my solar phlexus hes egg stayed gold and the dragon has less of a medieval type look. …he looks serpentine. …with wings… he is gold and looks
Almost just like this.

6 Likes

I meant to put this here

3 Likes

Reading that gave me an image. I once saw Lucifer with a ring of keys. They keys unlock peoples gifts. I saw him take a key and unlock my heart. If you’ve heard of they “serpents key” or the "key(s) of Lucifer. The gift is like the lock. It is sturdy and can be hard to break. Like a gift a person doesn’t use its still there collecting dust and getting rusty. you just need the right key to open it.

I felt it was important to say that gates are not always portals for spirits to come through. If your true identity is that of a key there may be more types of things than you think you can unlock.

5 Likes

7 Likes

So I was stressing over the eggs and so I went to my temple. I was sitting infront of the sacred flame and I threw up a golden egg. I looked gold with tiny jewels on it maybe sapphires.

And then I heard a voice that I could never see.
It said …this egg is your creation. Now you can do nothing with it…and it will be just a rotten egg. With no chance of being anything else.

Or you can do something with it and yes there’s the chance it might still be a rotten egg…but there is also the chance it will be something great.
So do nothing and have nothing or do something and strive for greatness.

:sparkling_heart::rose:

7 Likes

Idk, do you guys want me to keep updating this or …no?

6 Likes

Yes please.

2 Likes

Keep going. It’s rather interesting. My only thing is to not overwork yourself. You’ve been through a lot. I feel a nice night in a hot tub would be great for you. Take some rest, you’ve earned it.

Keep going. Don’t give upm

2 Likes

I’m not giving up. I just wasn’t sure if you guys wanted to hear about it or not.

3 Likes