Tiamat, The Black Pyramid, and Golden Dragon Eggs

7 Likes

So I was stressing over the eggs and so I went to my temple. I was sitting infront of the sacred flame and I threw up a golden egg. I looked gold with tiny jewels on it maybe sapphires.

And then I heard a voice that I could never see.
It said …this egg is your creation. Now you can do nothing with it…and it will be just a rotten egg. With no chance of being anything else.

Or you can do something with it and yes there’s the chance it might still be a rotten egg…but there is also the chance it will be something great.
So do nothing and have nothing or do something and strive for greatness.

:sparkling_heart::rose:

7 Likes

Idk, do you guys want me to keep updating this or …no?

6 Likes

Yes please.

2 Likes

Keep going. It’s rather interesting. My only thing is to not overwork yourself. You’ve been through a lot. I feel a nice night in a hot tub would be great for you. Take some rest, you’ve earned it.

Keep going. Don’t give upm

2 Likes

I’m not giving up. I just wasn’t sure if you guys wanted to hear about it or not.

3 Likes

I do. I like it’s direction.

2 Likes

Well are you sure because the Azathoth is cuthulhu. …

3 Likes

So? You have come across concrete as hell stuff. Like the Tiamat screenshot? Fuck yeah I’m proud of this and you. You’ve done something a handful of times that I’ve only pulled off once or twice.

2 Likes

Aww thank you …yeah I’m not sure if I posted that screenshot …

Oh I did anyway alot happened today

3 Likes

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Cuthulhu, can be inside his egg or out of it.
When I asked him how …
He said the same way your here but your a godform. …

I tried to tell him to go back inside but… :joy::joy:

Anyway alot more happened… he’s actually a teacher of sorts. …

2 Likes

He is. Like a sleepy guide that likes wine.

1 Like

It was weird I was half asleep and ended up at an old house I could see flowers around the porch. I was holding a basket of golden eggs.

And went in but came back out I wanted to leave but cuthulhu said I needed stay there were things there in needed to see.
In the living room on the coffee table sat my basket of eggs …
He asked how many were in it …so I counted them. I counted 12.
There was a shadowy figure in there is didn’t like it is wanted to leave be cuthulhu said I needed to see more. One bedroom was colorfull. .Pink and purple. I liked it.
In the other bedroom it was bad. There was a man beating his wife really bad. I wanted to leave but cuthulhu said I needed to stay he asked what I was going to do. But all I could think was like the butterfly effect …Sometimes, you shouldn’t mess with stuff. …but cuthulhu said he’s gonna kill her if you do nothing. But if you do something she might have a good life. So all I could think was she needed a weapon so I wished she had a knife on the night stand …because he was on the bed beating her. And so the knife was there and she grabbed it and stabbed him to death.

She left.

Then cuthulhu had me eat his heart…I asked him why and he said .
It’s not like he really had a heart anyway.

It was a crazy Astral experience…

6 Likes

Well, i like his sense of justice.

It’s interesting, really. Check your kik.

2 Likes

Such a great experience this one, thank you for sharing with us sister. I was involved in a similar experience myself with a dragon but instead of golden color (your dragon) mine was black. They have such incredible things to teach and share. I am waiting for your next update~

2 Likes

Please keep updating. I don’t have anything to say but I really enjoy reading. You are really experiencing and learning a lot.

I also think its theraputic to write it down and get it out of you.

And I like your new profile picture. You are very pretty.

1 Like

Aww thank you :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I look forward to each update. This has been great to read about.

1 Like
2 Likes