Thychokenisis video 666 for kicks :)

I was doing my Thychokenisis practice and decided to have a little fun with it. It’s a lot like working a muscle you start off strong but you get tired rather quick. Couldn’t get it the second time but got close. When I watched my own frustration at the end it made me laugh and it might make you guys laugh too. I discovered this skill shortly after joining this forum and I must say I wouldn’t have been able to discover and develop it if I had not added crucial information to my collection of knowledge from E.A. And the BALG forum in general. Cheers! - YouTube

Also try smaller dice. Maybe the PK affects smaller dice than bigger ones. May as well practice for the real thing by using the real thing.

1 Like

Oh yeah totally with you on that. Smaller dice work a little bit better because they can bounce around more before they land giving me just a little bit more to work with. I used the big dice though because the camera can’t see the little ones and I get tired of holding the camera and zooming in to see the results of every roll when I’m documenting my progress.

Technically I think size itself shouldnt matter as much as the psychological impact that size has on the human mind. What I would recommend is getting it down with small dice first, then try with the bigger dice, but try to think of the size as not being relevent when you do that. Maybe pretend the big dice are just the small dice viewed from up close.

1 Like

That’s a good point. It could all be in my head and the outcome is being affected by the idea that there is a difference when none exits.

Haha. Think of it as some form of cross-training.

1 Like

Oh yeah gonna work it and feel the burn
Oh wait that’s pyrokenesis. Lol

Well if anything, using regular dice would be useful because you are building Psychic Muscle Memory for that specifically. Thats more useful for what you want specifically than whether the mind knows the difference between the two dice.

1 Like