Thx you KING PAIMON☆☆☆☆☆☆

I did a simple candle magic spell to speed up a financial settlement. I gave a couple drops of blood and chanted Mr Koetting’s calling of all magical powers incantation, and guess what! I received my money faster and more than I expected! Thx you Mr Koetting and King Paimon eternally💘!!!

27 Likes

Congratulations. Can you tell me, what magical powers incantation is, from which book by E. A. Koetting? The ritual you did with King Paimon. Thanks

1 Like

Definitely My lovely magical friend! INCANTATION TO SUMMON ALL MAGICAL POWERS:
ITZ RACHU MANTANTU
VESPACHU KALTAMU
ITZ RANTA MANT KALA
MANT ATZU BELT TAZU
VASKALLA ITZ RACHU
KANTANTU VELCHATZA

I first provided 2 drops of my blood by dripping it over a black candle and lit the candle as I chanted this very incantation☆ I know this will help you​:cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::cupid::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: p.s.- this was given in 4 demonic incantations to provide limitless power PDF

15 Likes

thank you dear friend Alicia_Franco

1 Like

Always happy to help ☆ Also, Lady Eva is so kind and very knowledgeable as well​:grin::black_heart::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

i heard there are 9 magickal power, what ate the 9 powers.
In a video of E.A koetting, he said that one should be in a dark room and whisper the chant in the candle.
how did you do the chant? was the room dark? did you wisper? how many times you chant the incantation?

When I performed the chant to evoke all magical powers I was in a dark room lit with only candle light. I also pacha the universal circle and finger. I used the blood to add an offering/ activate and energize my circle☆ I whispered the chant until I was in a relaxed state where the words just bled together, like in a trance state. I hope this helps☆ Ad for the 9 powers, I’ll check into my video courses and search for them to provide you with a guideline☆☆☆☆☆ I hope this message finds you well :heart::metal::black_heart:

1 Like

Sorry but what does pacha means ?

1 Like

Ooop! I’m sorry for my typo- I meant to write that I purchased the universal circle from B.A.L.G website☆

1 Like

Yeah, I have two of them, I love them very very much.

I wanted to say you were right about some dude being a fraud. I asked him if he could do a pact service for me, after I send the money he stopped responding to my messages :expressionless:

I am glad I got my money refunded by PayPal. So you were 100% right. Now I will listen to everything when you speak @Alicia_Franco :pray:

3 Likes

Thx you for trusting me. I would never misguid anyone here because I believe in each of you. We are family here and I will never judge. We look out for each other my brother. I’m still researching the information on the 9 powers mentioned in the courses I purchased from B.A.L.G. I’m confidant I’ll have them for you by tomorrow. The magician that turned out to be fraudulent was mentioned by Mr Koetting in one of his You Tube videos in the past. I can’t take credit for that, but I will try to protect you from being fooled my friend​:metal::cupid::fire::black_heart: Much love and respect :heart:

1 Like

Hello Quindecim☆ I’m sorry it’s been taking me longer to find these 9 powers you speak of through my courses that I’ve purchased. I’ll go through them meticulously and as soon as I find these 9 guidelines, I’ll notify you. I thx you for your patience my fellow seeker​:heart::metal::fire: Stay safe and well my brother

Salutations Quindecim. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find the information you were looking for within my courses. I hope your inquisitive mind finds what it is searching for. Good luck brother​:heart::metal::fire: