Through fire into the light/Introduction

Hi,
Just thought I’d introduce myself.
I’ve lurked for the last couple of months, and thought I’d start with an evocation to Sitri from Demons of Magick, by Gordon Winterfield.

That didn’t work too well, and I might report about it with my next post.

In other news, I’ve done a bit of an apprenticeship in Western Esoteric Magick, did some daily ancestor worship before that worked a charm, did Theta Healing that’s a powerful healing modality, read some of the kabbalah, astrology, tarot, and now do regular meditation and would like to make my yoga more regular.

I’ve done the bornless ritual for a couple of weeks, the liber resh for a month or so on two occasions, and the LBRP and the Rose Cross a few hundred times usually before entheogens - I’ve done ayahuasca, iboga, bufo i…e 5-meo DMT, and the usual acid, mushrooms. I’m off alcohol and haven’t smoked any weed in almost the last two years.

I’m looking to get into evocation and it’s been a blast reading some of the posts here, and some of the stories were inspiring, even if my attempt with Sitri was a bit of a damp squid. But if at first you dont succeed, like they say :}

Strangely enough, I got directed here on my google searches after seeing Veronica on Netflix. Watch a scary movie where all hell breaks loose after evocation, and I look to learn to evoke a demon immediately after that.
I just saw Hereditary, another horror flick (that Id highly recommend) and they invoke King Paimon, and I’m now interested in evoking him, as he seems to be the one most forum members have had a positive experiences working with.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

If you don’t mind, I’m just going to add “intro” to your title so other Regular members will know you have introduced yourself already and won’t direct you to our Intro thread.

2 Likes