Three Thoth Tarot Readings [CLOSED]

Hey guys,

I am offering three readings using the Thoth tarot deck. I will draw 4 cards, one describes your current energetic situation, one your past, one your present, and one your future. Feedback is greatly appreciated, I can either send you your reading via pm or post it here, let me know what works best for you :slight_smile:

I would like one please :smiley:

1 Like

I would like one. Thank you

1 Like

Any specific questions or just a general reading?

I would love a General reading please.

1 Like

for me a general one

1 Like

Great, I am going to grab lunch and get back to you guys afterwards

1 Like

I’d like a general reading please.

1 Like

Specific question reading for me please if you are still giving them out, pm

1 Like

Me please :revolving_hearts::heart_eyes_cat:

if you are still giving them out id love one

1 Like

You got a rogue card (card that fell out when I shuffled) Two of cups: This card indicates that you are at the beginning of a harmonious relationship and/or are currently involved in close friendships and partnerships. You are surrounded by a person/or people that give and take equally which makes this/those connections special. But the card also gives me the vibe that you should work on accessing love from a spiritual source.

Overall energies 9 of swords: Well it looks like that fate once again struck, the lesson of the two of cups should be applied towards yourself. Treat yourself with respect and love and feel SELF LOVE. We are all imperfect to some degree but don’t beat yourself up about mistakes that are fixable. Also if you are feeling regret about something seek to unify it (two of cups) instead of passively waiting to let the problem fade away. I don’t give this interpretation often when this card pops out but is there someone that wants to harm you from the distance by devaluing you?

Past 10 of Disks: It looks like that you have been fairly successful in terms of material gain/wealth in the past but you didn’t acquire much in the spiritual realm. This card has a real dual nature, because you could have done great things with the wealth acquired or you just “sat” on it till it faded. Considering the next card I believe that you did something that benefited you on an emotional level and the other person in terms of pleasure.

Present Queen of Cups: Again it looks like that you should take time for yourself and your own inner well being, are you in love with whom you are? It appears to me that you have mastered the element of earth but are still struggling to incorporate water (emotions) into your being. Communicate your feelings clearly and know that others will accept you for who you are. Alternatively, there might be an older women in your life that posses those traits and you should seek her advice; you can learn a lot from her (you might have helped her financially in the past).

Future ( ace of disks): Wow what a transformation! You will be blessed with new opportunities job and or money wise. Furthermore, are you going to find interest in something new that relates to nature and its implications (maybe herbalism, or some green witchcraft?). It also feels like, that you have achieved greater harmony with nature and are part of the flow instead of working against it. Use the wealth that you acquired in order to grow internally as well.

1 Like

General or Specific?

1 Like

@Alakir General please

Looks like you have major forces at play @Angelb1083

Overall Energies The Hermit: It feels like that you are stepping away from a situation in order to get better insight into it. It feels like you have been in a rush previously and overlooked things because of that. You are searching for some truth or insight regarding a situation and you will be illuminated. I also feel that you are a bit overstimulated and need to return into your inner sanctum in order to find what really fulfills you as human being. It is okay to be selfish sometimes and tell the world fuck yourself in order to rediscover yourself. The energy your currently in is one of great introspection and insight, use it!

Past Ace of Swords: Wow that synchronicity, the card tells me that you already have made your major breakthrough regarding the situation in the past and everything should have gone smoothly and way easier since you have acquired the insight. Can It be that your emotions overshadowed your intellect in the past and as a result of it, you ended up being hurt which made you isolate yourself? You have also been involved in legal matters as far as I can tell and it feels like you are trying to get justice for yourself or people close to you. Either way, this card talks about insight and that you have got it, use it for the benefit of those close to your heart/ inner sanctum.

Present The Universe: Congratulations, you have finished what you have started and used the insight gained correctly. You won the legal action and made progress in your ambitions. This card also closely relates to the hermit, the introspection brought you a new level of enlightenment and spiritual understanding. It also tells me that you have realized what immense power your will has and that you can control your destiny as long as you are honest to yourself!

Future 3 of cups: The future is a time where you will share the grapes of your harvest with friends, family, associates etc. and you can finally relax-life feels good! The card also indicates that you are soon striving for a new goal or idea; or you are expecting a child. Enjoy your riches but take them for what they are.

1 Like

A general reading for me too. Thank you.

1 Like

This is very vey spot on. My divorce is in the final stages and will be final in the next month or two. I think with how much the three of cups is showing up I should start a baby registry :thinking: that would be the most amazing news I could get in 2020 o desire a baby so much

1 Like

Overall Energy Queen of Swords: Oh wow its looks like you have a difficult decisions to make right now and you are in the energy of deciding things based purely on intellect and completely ignoring emotions. But you are definitely in the right mindset to approach this situation. You have to figure out what you really want and cut out anything old that doesn’t serve you anymore. You are also in the energy of being liberated and finally letting the world see who you really are.

Past 10 of Wands: It looks like that with whatever you have dealt with seemed blocked no matter how hard you tried. You have lost faith in yourself and your abilities. You were either in an environment that didn’t let you be free or you were a victim of an overly dominant and demanding partner. The card also indicates that you had some sort of spiritual enlightenment and now feel trapped in this earthly realm again; which led to a depressiv period in your life. The card can also indicate that someone was solely taking advantage of you for their own material advancement. Overall have you been with a narcissistic partner or boss in the past? Break free now, the time has come and the energies align.

Present Prince of Wands: This is either you or a young individual man in your life. Currently you or this person focuses a lot of morality and being honest towards yourself and others. The card talks about reaching a turning point in our lives and trading the old against the new, finding optimism again and be fiery with our energy. Its the time for changes! Have trust in yourself and move forward. Don’t let anything from the past hinder you in your ambitions. Finally ask yourself this question: Do you have lust for life? (Please answer with yes if not pm me and we can talk about it :slight_smile: )

Future 6 of Wands: Great news for you, you will be victorious in all your endeavors and finally beat the past difficulties ! People will look up to you and you may receive praise from your peers. You finally got your self confidence back as well and the card urges you to strife for new heights in an area that you wish to advance. Be proud of what you achieved and have trust in yourself, If you really want to achieve something you will. This card also about advertising ourselves so maybe you should consider to post on your ig a little more often, talk about your success and experiences and share the joy!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! And let me know if the baby is coming, I think you will be a great mom. And you seem to be very self reflective, considering the other cards in the spread which is really good for child development.

1 Like

God damn it you are good. You sre scarily on point. Indeed I am trying to refresh my social circle and I am starting to achieve it. Also yes I used to work closely with spirits but haven’t for a few months even though I should. Not all these months were wasted tho, I have been working on self love and even though I am not where I want yet I have achieved big changes.And YES the paat year i was working on my earth aspects and now I am trying to work on my water energies. You even mentioned my ex best friend who is away but has harmed me in the past damn. Also the ace of pentacles has been shown to me during a personal reading and from another person as well so I guess you are right about this as well. Very impressive reading man, thanks a lot !!!

1 Like