đź”® Three small readings

Hello :four_leaf_clover:

I will shuffle the cards for you again and tell you their current advice. It’s general and not on a specific question.
Tarot + Oracle cards.

• Will be doing it for first 3 people that comment in this thread.
• The reading is public.
• Feedback is appreciated.

:hibiscus:

3 Likes

Count me in please

1 Like

Can i get one pls

1 Like

Count me in please

1 Like

That makes three, thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Too slow I was, next time it will be

2 Likes

I had a vision of a shed (with tools I think) in a garden. I heard the word “frightens”.

There is something in your life that you have to realize and see clearly to be able to take the steps to free yourself from it.
Seems like you hesitate with something because you might are afraid or not sure what to do. Don’t be too careful, there is no need to be deeply afraid. This could be about emotions. You might feel the need to hide your true feelings about someone or something.

It also seems like you discover new sides of yourself that you might haven’t been aware of or it forgot about. Leave bad feelings in the past, it seems like better times lie ahead.

Seems like you have responsibility - maybe in your job. You have to work together with others but it’s also important to be aware of your responsibilities and the decisions you have to take.

There seems to be something you regret. Be careful, that this feeling doesn’t let you miss a chance.
Again I am getting hesitation about something.
Family and friends are important at the moment.
There seem to be lots of doubts in your thoughts. Don’t let them overwhelm you. It’s okay to ask for help, you don’t have to keep everything a secret and for yourself.

Seems like you are very spiritual and could do a lot with magick. Even healing seems to be one of your abilities.
You can be guided by spirits.
Teamwork will help you. Trustworthy people who support you can be a gain.

I hope it resonates :hibiscus:

1 Like

That was a good reading, Lunia! I literally just woke up and had a dream about someone and that dream made me hesitate and had me thinking whether I should stay or leave. Overall, all the things you mentioned are what I’m experiencing right now. You spilled the tea :rofl: hahaha. I could not see anything that would connect me to a shed as we have none here in our country. Hmm. I wonder what could it be…

1 Like

It could be just symbolic. That you already have the tools to archive what you want :slight_smile:
Thank you very much for the feedback!

1 Like

Magick and visions is what I am getting here.
Don’t forget the last and what you learned and found out while moving towards the future.
There is something in the past that you want to or should leave behind. It might feel for you like something is missing and you are still searching for it in your past - but you might find it somewhere else.
There seems to be something that disturbed you at the moment, so look deep inside of you and find out what what is to be able to let it go. You might feel like you have to protect something that is really important to you. Do it and fight for the things you love!
Don’t hesitate to take help if you feel like you need it. You might not get the help you need from certain institutions or people but that doesn’t mean that nobody could help you.
Be honest with others and yourself.
Keep your visions. Don’t be afraid of changes.

It seems like you work on something with magick at the moment?
Seems like everything works fine. Ground yourself and spend time in the nature is what I am getting. Believe in what you do. Have faith.
Seems like some hard time ended. You might feel the need to cooperate with others but you also like to work alone and tricky.

Cooperation with others could be helpful. But also don’t forget to care for yourself.

Seems like there is something that confuses you. Try to leave that confusion behind or find out what you want to know.

For the most part you are right on. I’ve come to terms with my past and have moved on from, taking the lessons i had to learn and learning them well. Yes i like to push the envelope with my magic and push myself to the point of no return it seems. But that is how i’ve always been and learned best. So thank you for your reading it was very insightfull.

1 Like

Hello Lunia, I would love one as well. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

I’d love a small reading. Thanks @Lunia

I am really sorry this took me so long.

I had a vision of am a huge sun and it was shining.

What I am getting is, that specific persons are really important for you at the moment. Family members or people that you see as family. If you are worried about them, you should know, that they are protected.
Be loyal to them and they will be loyal to you.

There seem to be a lot of changes in your life at the moment, which will be good in the end.

You probably have to „dive into” the situations to fully understand them and to be able to see what has to be done. It might feel like life is testing you. You might also feel the need to face up specific situations or people. But that doesn’t mean, that you really have to literally do something in every case.
I am getting that it can be good to just watch and see what happens. Sometimes it better to wait until you take action. But it really seems to be important to see the reality - although if that would mean that you would have to walk away from specific persons or situations.

It seems that you might feel like you take some steps backwards at some points but it really seems to me like there are people around you that care for you and will be there and help you even trough harder times.

Enjoy your life with the people you love.

2 Likes

I can’t thank you enough for this reading, this means so much to me and it resonates deeply. I’ll work on this and keep this in mind.

1 Like