Three Practice Dragon Tarot Readings • [3/3] CLOSED

I’ll be drawing three cards for three people. Ask any question you’d like and be specific. The readings will be completed after my shift tonight. Feedback on accuracy is always appreciated!!!

2 Likes

I would love one. Am I still on track to get what I desire most?

2 Likes

oh yeah, me

pmed you

2 Likes

Will I get what I want most? I.E, her love.

Edit

2 Likes

Nine of cups reversed, King of Cups, King of pentacles

There may be a time of struggle for you. Remain steadfast. It seems like that may help to create new beginnings. This is a time to create plans on a grand scale. Continue to take your responsibilities seriously and be level-headed with your decisions. Keep your confidence. Lead by example. Stay determined.

I would have elaborated more but there was a strong need to keep this one short and sweet. I definitely feel like it was a yes. The energy felt so strong. So sure.

1 Like

The Chariot reversed, ten of wands, the star

Your journey may be beset by delays or a flight from reality. There is a great lack of grounding. The Chariot in reverse tells of quarrels and defeat. This could be exhausting. Try not to stretch yourself too thin lest something gives out beneath your feet. Step back to reorganize yourself. BUT this may lead you to a form of rebirth in your life. This can be health, career, and even the beginnings of new relationships. This may be a good time for a new adventure.

From this I got alot of “take control of yourself and your own life/focus on you,” first before any kind of relationship stuff came up. This felt like an odd reading but I hope it helped

This resonates with me right now a lot. Thank you!

1 Like

I get that, keep working on my own development, worry about my direction and it’ll come when it comes

1 Like