Three Free readings via spirit communication (closed until further notice)

I’m.in contact, so offering three free psychic clairvoyant type readings, sorry no more than three. May possibly be able to help with dream interpretation

2 Likes

Me please

1 Like

Me ? :raising_hand_man:t2:

1 Like

Oh I am interested.

1 Like

I’m in if possible please :slight_smile:
Though I was #4 :sweat:

1 Like

This is a great time for you to explore new things, as long as you maintain balance. You could do all types of magick, but don’t let it over whelm you to the point where you lose focus and they said for you to keep an eye on your health.

1 Like

This is amazing especially with me being a Libra. I’ll keep an eye on my health too. I gas just say if feel a flare coming on.

1 Like

Yea, they definitely said take care of your health, don’t let any of this drain your energy. Pace yourself.:grin:

1 Like

Which spirit?

2 Likes

Just my household wraiths, and I have 7 others that chime in from time to time

4 Likes

Hey buddy. Are these generalized reading? Or private? If so, I’d like a private Tarot reading. I’ve PM’d you.

Thanks @4648Cru

Edit: UGH I’m too late huh? Maybe one last favor for me? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still on? I’d like to know anything

I’m not using tarot, only hearing from.them and using pendulum

1 Like

Okay, can, I, get, one,?.. What, lies ahead?

For me… Both spiritually and financialy

I’ll take one if you still doing it. What is the girl I think about constantly, thinking about me?

Hi, can u do a reading on me? I want to know if Lilith been watching over me, and if she is my spiritual mother, and protector along with the succubus that serve her been protecting me, and guiding me, as as my spiritual guides and spiritual lovers.

1 Like

I’ve given all the readings I’m going to give, not being as ass, but I did way more than three. I might open this thread again, hit me up then. Blessings

1 Like

would you like me to close it?

1 Like

Yes please, thank-you. :slight_smile:

1 Like