Three free readings (CLOSED)

I’m giving out three free card readings. First come, first serve. One question per reading, the reading will take place in this thread (no PMs). I will tend to your readings toady.

2 Likes

I’m in.

Question: Are there any real spiritual obstacles to increasing my material prosperity, or is it all in my own head?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight :+1:t2:
Two spots left :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me-

How long willit take to filly open my lucid dreaming by Lilith
Or
Should i try more attunment

1 Like

I would like one

1 Like

@Captainsk and @Blanket_Owner :+1:t2:

All spots are taken

@Blanket_Owner Is there a specific question you’d like to ask or do you want a general reading?

I have a few video game ideas( one of which looks promising), before commiting to it I would like to know how will it pan out?
Thank you

1 Like

Alright. Thank you all for participating, I will get to your readings when I’m back from work :pray:t2:

2 Likes

Lets take a look :slight_smile:

First of all I see a sort of movement forward after a long stalemate (the block of the Lily-Mountain-combo gets dissolved here by the Stork, a rapid movement card), already. But its not a smooth one, in fact you will face an uncomfortable convo about your current situation. Since the Cross (which is a highly spiritual card, if we strip it off its classical “burden” role) shows up in this reading I could imagine that a spirit(ual) guide will have this conversation with you.

Since you are by no way irresponsible with your material and finances (King of Swords), there is at least no “classical mundane” block (like overspending, investing all of your money in ugly 70s furniture because it “might come back”, driving with a full gas tank like some lottery winner every day, etc). The spread is actually also telling me that so far you have been able to stand your ground through material setbacks in a rather masterful manner and its asking you to keep doing what you’re doing in that department (Seven of Wands).

The spread suggests that the block stems from an obstacle inside of your head (no outer spiritual influences like a curse in the bloodline, etc). There is a sense of disappointment with the investment vs. outcome situation going on (Seven of Pentacles in reverse), you gave your all into something and it wasn’t as rewarding as it should have been. It seems to be a sort of pattern with not only material things in your life and this pattern separates you from your potential.

The Hanged Man (in my opinion one of these “uncomfortable truth” cards) is telling me, that spending your time in reflection about this pattern would be helpful to make you see the bigger picture with your block. I think that this spirit(ual) guide I’ve mentioned earlier will actually help you to truthfully understand the disappointment and the pattern connected to it.

The Three of Pentacles in reverse AND the Six of Cups in reverse (both came out together) are pointing towards a past situation that you haven’t moved on from, yet. It seems to involve a project or a cause that dissipated, because the participants (it could be coworkers, for example) slipped into a competition with each other instead of working on it together. I see this experience mixing into the mental blockage on top because this project held a value beyond money or material for you. It seems to paralyze you in addition, in some way.

The good thing is that the Hanged Man doesn’t require action; it actually asks you to step back and to revaluate things before moving on. You got the Seven of Wands energy going strong for you.

I have noticed a lot of birds in your reading (The King of Swords in the picture, the Stork, the Birds), so maybe working with anything Air elemental-ish could ease your current situation?

I’ve pulled an Oracle card for you, “Passion for Purpose”. Thats actually really neat because it tells me that life supports all living beings based on their true nature. “Each aspect of creation is given what it requires so it may become what its meant to be”; you don’t “lack” anything, its already there and ready to use. Your material potential would be one of those aspects. The card says that “we must be brave”(Seven of Wands again): “we may feel as though we are looking in the dark, wondering if we will ever catch a glimpse of the light of passionate meaning we hope to find. That passionate purpose may at first be barely recognisable amongst all the should, cannot and must do in our lives”. This card invites you into your “life purpose”, so to speak. It seems that the block might be lifted permanently if you’re able to take a look into this.

1 Like

Hey Captain, I picked this question if you don’t mind :slight_smile:

I feel the Page of Swords energy very strongly in this question (very passionate and very motivated). You are really eager to get things going and it clashes with how unsatisfied you feel about how things are currently moving forward for you (Eight of Cups).

This situation puts you into a rather nervous energy that keeps you a bit away from your full potential with lucid dreaming. You have a lot of potential, by the way: the Eight of Pentacles came through for you but the Seven of Wands in reverse was attached to it. You are able to put a lot of effort and the necessary amount of work into your goal but with the Seven of Wands in reverse I get the impression that you feel often unfairly judged or criticized for how you’re approaching this. With the Eight of Cups in this constellation there seems to be a tendency inside of you to “walk away” from things or ideas if they don’t turn out to be what you wanted them to be. Don’t do this. Stay resilient in your practice, even if it means to do the same thing over and over again.

I think that Lilith came through in this reading with the Queen of Pentacles, a motherly and nurturing figure that supports your efforts in a generous way. With the Four of Swords and the Seven of Wands in reverse it looks as if your lucid dreaming practice will lift up as soon as you can get yourself into a more calmer and less nervous or busy state of mind (how long will it take to fully open my lucid dreaming = until you’re able to truly relax into your practice). It seems as if you don’t have much of a privatesphere going on for you (maybe you are living with room mates or with your family or in a situation where you have to hide what you are doing) and from experience I can tell you: this doesn’t help lucid dreaming. If you can cut away some more private “downtime” for yourself you will bring yourself into a better mental state for lucid dreaming.

The Clouds, the Coffin and the Ring together are suggesting that things will literally “clear up” for you as soon as this happens. Ring, Moon and Bear are telling me about a strong connection to Lilith in this phase (not necessarily a romantic one, its more of a mentoring nature, very rewarding).

I’ve pulled two Runes for you. Raidho and Gebo came out. Again, Lilith seems to have a generous hand in your development (Queen of Pentacles, Ring, Moon, Bear, Gebo) and you seem to be at the beginning of a whole new journey (which is completely possible once you’re getting the hang of lucid dreaming) with Raidho, the Coffin and the Ring.

Very detailed

And accurate information.

Yes i am not calm

And i am letting go many things quickly because of not seeing any results.

I am filled with anxiety now.

This is whole new journey to me with Lilith.

She is mother now for me
I tried to make her my lover for life but she strongly denied that.

And this is quite advice from you thanks for this reading.

I myself aware of these things but just denying coz not seeing results.

Maybe this is wake up call from spirits to me.

1 Like

Do you do paid reading like offer services for tarot card.

1 Like

Here is what I could get out of your question:

Sooo, the ideas aren’t the problem. There seems to be trouble waiting somewhere in the execution process, though and this trouble could jeopardize the project in general (Wheel of Fortune in reverse).

I can see another person who is somehow involved into the execution of this video game idea. Either they are working together on it with you or they are sponsoring a part of the process with money or contacts (Three of Cups). This person is not as reliable or as supportive as they say they are and this won’t be apparent to you until later, when you have dedicated a good amount of time to this project. I hate to break this to you but someone will make you really unhappy along the realization of this concept (The Lovers in reverse, the Heart and the Mice, The Tower, The Five of Cups) which could put all of your efforts to a halt (Mice and Tower, Coffin and Letter; the latter indicates that something will get “cancelled” officially, like a contract).

Now, the Tower card came out together with the Page of Wands. It suggests that you will not get discouraged when you discover the lack of the other persons promised efforts or involvements and you will find another way to realize your idea. With all of this I’d also like to tell you to not get discouraged by this reading: it looks shitty but it will help you to keep your eyes open to people who are all talkey but no workey (red flags should pop up, now that you know :slight_smile: ), which will contribute to developing an amazing video game.

I pulled an Oracle card for advice, because I didn’t want to leave your reading like this. Its the card of “Family”, that emphasizes that you should seek counsel either with your immediate family or an ancestral spirit for mental support.

The bottom line is: your idea and concept is completely fine but someone could throw a wrench into the works with their empty promises. Don’t let that happen and take somebody at their word instead of letting their excuses pile up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! That was an amazing reading, I drew some cards for myself too… And most of it matched.
Its just that I can’t interpret the cards good and often reshuffle again and again.

Thank you for the reading, I will see if I want to devote so much time. I am just out of school and starting university and I am not sure if I want to spend so much capital (time,energy and money) for something that doesn’t have a good results. I have many other projects (material and spiritual)in mind I can do instead.

Anyways thanks again, really you saved a lot of my time. :blush:

1 Like

Absolutely yes, if you can muster up the energy and enthusiasm. Just be careful with your companions on this way; as I said, if someone talks more than they do the things they talked about you should kindly wave them off for the sake of everything that is on the line :+1:t2:

1 Like

No, the amount of time that I have at my disposal is completely random and I couldn’t offer a reliable “service” like this. So I am giving out readings whenever I think its manageable :slight_smile:

It better is :smiley:

Thank you very much!

I keep dwelling on the past life binding that was placed on my material prosperity, and I think it is affecting my prosperity and money magick because, even though I broke the binding years ago, things have been slow to move.

1 Like

So you uncrossed yourself from this (successfully, I assume) and yet your mind is still set on this. Could the knowledge about it hinder your natural growth? Because its always present in your mind whenever something is moving slow(er)?

1 Like

That’s what I wanted to know. Am I still bound, or am I binding myself in my head?

1 Like

The spread would suggest the latter, you are binding yourself in your head like this. I suppose thats why the Hanged Man is asking you to take a step back and to reflect on this recurring pattern :thinking:

1 Like