Three Free Dragon Tarot Readings • [3/3] closed

I will pull three cards for three people and interpret them for you all to the best of my ability. 

You may ask any question you like but please be specific! Some readings may take a little more time and I appreciate your patience. PMs are fine

And, kindly, please don’t shoot the messenger.

2 Likes

I’ll be first. I’ll send you pm. thanks

1 Like

Is seals and sigil magick a major part of my path?

1 Like

thank you btw

1 Like

I want one please

1 Like

I want the last spot

Q: As my project comes to an end, is the work done enough or should I keep pushing?

1 Like

Ya missed it but eh. Go ahead

1 Like

Oh, sorry, I thought there was only two spots taken.

Sorry.

1 Like

Okay guys this will be a hot min with all of ya. Gimme a sec for each thank you

I dont care go for it

1 Like

Oh, well, then, thanks a lot :slight_smile:

I’ve edited my other post with the question.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Ace of Pentacles Reversed- beware of Selfishness. Take care of those who assist you in your endeavor

Queen of Cups - practically and imagination will be useful to you

Ten of Pentacles - while you’ll experience success, use the queen of cups to aid you in order to create new plans ahead so to prevent stagnation. You’ll work hard but the benefits won’t last without new ideas to lengthen your path

1 Like

Very interesting. As always thank you @BladeOfWoe so i think this may be saying that seals will work but lose potency.

1 Like

I dont think it will lose potency. It felt more along the lines of keep working at it and it’ll do well for you and while reaping the benefits you’ll want to share with those you’ve worked with

1 Like

That does make more sense. Thank you. I took the part of “those you work with” part as other magick users and the spirits. Again thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Trying to read the cards so far has been interesting but it feels better than yesterday at least. I’ve one more to do it of five I’ve taken (why do I do this to myself) and I’m hella light headed :rofl:

1 Like

I bet. Just don’t over do it my friend lol

1 Like

Seven of cups Reversed -imagination is useful until its dissolve into wishful thinking. Stage your plans practically to keep your head out of the clouds

Six of cups Upright - draw upon lessons of the past and confide in old friends for advice

The world Reversed- perseverance and determination are needed to carry projects through to the end. This will help prevent stagnation

From what I feel, it’s a bit foggy, undecided definitely. I think trusted old friends will be beneficial to you. I hope that was helpful.

2 Likes

Well… I don’t know what to think, since I’m almost at the end.

Thank you very much, Blade.

1 Like

I think you should keep going and finish. Once that stage has ended then maybe at that point sit back and discuss whether or not to continue. Go from there but for now look at the options in front of you and don’t run through anything willy nilly. You have the resources but guides are super helpful if you’re still unsure. You’re very welcome btw. I’m gonna go rest with a cup of tea now. Didn’t realize readings sap energy so fast haha

1 Like