Three Free Aura Readings (closed)

Tomorrow ( Sunday) evening- Pacific standard time, I will be offering three aura readings. So if you want to know more about yourself, and what any of the colors you are emitting might mean please request a reading. Had to limit this to three, because any more would be too draining. First come, first serve.

1 Like

i’m asking you to read :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool I’ll take 1!

1 Like

I would like one please. Thank you!

Hello, I would like one reading as well. Thank you so much in advance :slight_smile:

I’ll take this if there’s room

Me 2 plz if possible

Id like one I really need it

1 Like

May i have one please.

If you’re still doing it, please count me in! Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Ok np, I’ll be doing them around 6 pm Pacific time tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi, and yes of course. I’ll be doing them around 6 pm Pacific time tomorrow, you’re third, but I’ll do it. :slight_smile:

Can you close this thread warrior, I have three to do. Not sure how to close thread, but I don’t want it to be permanent. I will more than likely reopen it, after I take a break.

I’m closing this thread, but will reopen it in a couple days. I’ll save your place

Ok, sure I’ll save your place as I am closing this thread temporarily, already have three, but I’ll get to you, just pm me.

1 Like

Can I get one please if possible

@4648Cru got this closed for you.

1 Like

Thanks. Did you request an aura reading? If so, I’m available at the moment to do so. Let me know, I don’t like to do this if a person is unaware

1 Like

Hello :revolving_hearts: I would love one whenever you have the chance. Thanks.

Sure I’d love one.

1 Like