Thread of possible physical concern regarding demons

this sounds a bit odd but uh… i keep waking up at night with claw marks and scratches on my body i looked at so called images of demon scratches and well thats what they look like.

i have been geeting far involved with the infernal and evil demonic spirits like i said before i keep seeing Baphomet or a goat winged demon hiding in the dark. i have been doing chants regarding baneful and chaotic black magick and asking for full demonic possession.

i woke up just now feeling a burn on my arm and there was one huge claw mark and it was bleeding… hopefully i am not going nuts…

1 Like

this single mark is at least 4 inches long and it isnt a cut from a knife it was also bleeding i just put a bandaid on it i have little and a few bigger ones on my legs.

i am slightly concerned but more interested in my magick actually working i haven’t felt anything negative it seems just like a way of getting my attention…

1 Like

i just read about the devils mark which is a lick he leaves on the witches body it looks like a scratch hint the name “old scratch” this is just getting weird the scratch mark on my arm still burns it stopped bleeding though…

1 Like

I used to wake up with bruises and scratches a long time ago too. They were parasitic entities which I had, unknowingly, fed more than I should have and that caused them to grow powerful enough to cause physical harm. That’s my theory anyways.
The damage was pretty bad. The bruises on my back hurt so much I slept on ice for a couple nights.

3 Likes

its a claw mark looks like from an animal i dont feel negative vibes it seems more like the devils mark or witches mark…

1 Like

what were they do you think demonic or something else??

Parasites are different than demons. Parasites are lower vibration entities feeding on your energy. Demons are more cool. I have parasites around me also but they don’t manifest them self to cause me physical harm they just striking with fear looking like shadows on the wall. I use sage and they run a way. If it gets physical I will use the lesser banishment ritual pentagram from Ea Koetting

4 Likes

These parasites attach them self to my father and makes him wana kill him self. I can’t banish them my father thinks “God” will protect him .

1 Like

I don’t get that vibe here it feels more like a demonic mark

1 Like

yeah well God never seems to care much about his followers

1 Like

GOD his a filth a parasite that feeds on people and makes promises and does’t keep em. He holds others from ascending

1 Like

My friend you are wrong. I understand there are many who are not a massive fan of Christianity on here. Perhaps like yourself. Many have had many different experiences and we all come from different backgrounds.
However there are some Christians who find their path fulfilling nonetheless and the God they follow does actually at times provide them solace through difficult times. Promises blessings and always keeps them.

I’m not sure you understand. What you have provided is an opinion rather than a fact.

Have a great day/night wherever you are.

1 Like

That is another debate altogether. What is the difference between man and God? Is this all the same? What does man say and what does God say? Is it not interesting that humanity speaks whatever they like. God said this and God said that. How can you possibly distinguish the words of men between the words of God?

If you wish to ascend you may. No one is stopping you. No God will stop you unless you subject yourself to that reality.

People create conflicts. People create religions, movements, structures, societies.

1 Like